Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

Posted at 9:28 pm on May 30, 2017 by: Botch Recliner (Soon-To-Be Champion)
HUH? I'LL PUT YOUR DICKDOG DEEP IN MY THROW!

Gunther thought Botch's pee was sensual oil and expected a massage to follow, even as the stream started hitting the back of his still wigless head. Botch thought it was lemonade however and aimed his micro penis backwards, spraying pee into his own face. "HUH?" Botch tried to say as he coughed and sputtered through the stream of piss.

Still on the mat, Gunther looked up to see Shi stomping over and thought he was the masseuse. Encouraged by Shokuo's "CRUSH THOSE STUPID AMERICANS!", even though Gunther wasn't American, Shi yanked Gunther up and tried to drill him into the mat with a full nelson slam. Before he could complete the move, Botch's piss allowed Gunther to slip free. Landing on his feet, Gunther felt refreshed by his 'massage' and started a new, two month long concert. He kicked it off by spinning around and raising a leg to kick Shi in the balls.

Deadblood stumbled around the ring, fighting the mullet as it seemed to inch down his face and tighten its grip. He tried to scream, but it was muffled by the pre-cum soaked wig. He couldn't see and he couldn't breathe. His situation was only made worse when he found himself stuck by the wig to an opponent. The "HUH?" that followed was all the indication he needed.

Botch looked down. His crotch was now glued to Gunther's wig, still peeing, soaking through to Deadblood's face. DB realized this and screamed even louder, pulling away until the wig ripped free from his face, leaving behind strands of hair. Gagging at the smell of piss, DB grabbed at his face to both wipe it away and remove what was left of the wig.

"HUH? DOES EVERY BUTT KNOW, WANK TO KNOW, WHERE MY PANINI IS?"

Farting out a hot dog, Botch waddled forward right into DB, who was still on his knees, getting another face full of the piss soaked wig. While it didn't stick this time, the fresh taste of piss had him screaming again and wiping even harder at his face.

Current Members Online: Guest,