Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

Posted at 11:42 am on Jun 4, 2017 by: Alexander R Arcane II
This STOPS NOW.

Alexander stared at her in disbelief for several hours....

"This is EXACTLY what I mean. Who in their right mind would set up a piss slip'n slide to make an entrance? [Staph was smirking but Alex halts her with his palm] When I appointed you as the Brand Director for CWE it was to help usher in a new and exciting direction for CreatureWrestling but ever since you gained control you have stirred your branch off into A SICK PERVERTED XXX direction!! I am not going to have this anymore.... both you and Chane are....."

Staph tried to raise her right hand but had a hard time lifting it as her breasts were in the way

".....PLEASEEEEE....OH.... PLEASSEEEEEE.... ALEX!!! PLEEEEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPARE US! WE WANT WHAT YOU WANT... [looks around the disgusted arena of fans holding their noses from the piss pool] TO MAKE CREATUREWRESTLING SHINE!!! ME AND CHANE MAY BE CLOSER BUT CREATUREWRESTLING IS MUCH MUCH CLOSER TO MY VAGINA. YOU SEE ALEX.... WE SEE THAT YOU ARE UPSET.... AND WE APPRECIATE... YES APPRECIATE THAT YOU....WE LOVE YOU ALEX....... SO, AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BLACK CRUSTY SLIPPERY STICKY SMELLY STOMACH FULL, YES, FULL OF CRABS...... I WROTE THIS SONG JUST FOR YOU!!!!!

After 2 years of singing, Alexander couldn't put up with it anymore and took out a gun concealed in his jacket and shot it at the sound systems up in the rapters!!!!

"DAMMIT JUST STOP STOP STOP STOP!!! Fine... fine... I'll give you and your brother one final last chance.... BUT only if you can survive a boobie match with....................... GOLDYKE!!!!!"

Current Members Online: Guest,