Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

Posted at 11:39 am on Jul 7, 2017 by: DARKSPADE
LEAVE MY CHAMPIONSHIP ALONE!

The whereabouts to the elusive and bizarre Hra'gad were unknown to the Unholy One..... when Spade got there, Hra'gad was nowhere to be found.... so instead, Spade decided an elusive approach to infiltrate the bandit's hideout by climbing the nearest tree next to the two-story building and find an opening to the top floor....

Spade made his climb on a dead tree- and nearly fell as a stupid squirrel came running up to his crotch ready to bite into it!!! Spade had to softly say to the squirrel "GET AWAY".... but what took Spade's attention way from the rodent was a conversation he heard inside.... so Spade slowly creeps up to the a window and listens in on who appears to be the leader of the bandits talking to several of his cronies.....

"WHOOO HOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THAT HAUL!!!! MAN OH MAN WE ARE RICH... 'specially this dang purdey belt buckle!!! WHOOO LOOK AT THAT I AM THE... WHAT DOES THAT SAY..... ABSOLUTE CHAMPION! HEEE YA I AM THE ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY WORKING FOR ME I MAY JUST GIVE YA A LITTLE EXTRA SOMETHUN"

"NO YOU'RE NOT I AM THE ABSOLUTE CHAMPION!!!" - screamed Spade!!!

"HUH!? YOU HEARD THAT.... WHO IS THERE GODDAMMIT... [then Red at that time screamed at the front door] WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!!!! GIT YOUR SHOTGUN WE'VE GOT SOME DEAD ASSHOLES"

Spade recognized Red's voice and as soon as the last man left the room in the top floor- Spade opens the window and slips right in....

"THAT'S IT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.... ON THE COUNT OF 3 I AM COMING IN... YOU'RE ALL DEAD!!!"

*from a voice inside*
"SHUT THE HELL UP SHERIFF YOU AINT GIT'N MAH GOLD AND MY ABSOLUTE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE BELT!! I STOLE IT FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!"

Suddenly fires were shot within the building at Red Spyder!!! Red quickly rolled to the side behind a large boulder as the bullets kept flying around his head...... Red was more annoyed than ever and once the bandits stopped to reload- Red stands up with his monster beef in his hand readying to fire!!!!!

"YOU WANNA GUN FIGHT.... WELL GET A LOAD OF THIS COCK!"

Bio | The Unholy Chronicles |The Unholy Reminiscence

[Undisputed Champion (4); CW/CWE World Heavyweight Champion (3); CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)]

Current Members Online: Guest,