The Launch of S2B 4R....

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Admin
Site Admin

The Launch of S2B 4R....

It has been a wild week and now we have a NEW Soon-to-Be Champion Champion.... but that was just the tip of the iceburg... you finally get home from a long day at work and sit down to enjoy some CreatureWrestling from its new app... yet another notification pops up on the S2B channel... knowing full aware what to expect, you close your eyes and press the confirm button... wishing you hadn't.... and then this pops up....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Wondering "WTF is this" but oddly curious you allow for the introduction to happen- showing scenes of Gunther singing, Chane's foot caving in, a closeup of Botch Recliner tripping and falling off the apron and into the fans while drunk, and ending with The Tribal Beyoch holding up high his coveted SOON-to-be Championship unchampionship....

Micheal Cole then appears in-front of a large villa, somewhere possibly in the South Americas, with a microphone....

Micheal Cole: Hello and welcome! this is the first ever S2B Reality show... 4R... short for 4Real?.... for this reality show we invited the top Soon-to-Be Wrestlers to stay a few weeks at a time together at this villa... we will also be providing our soon-to-be wrestlers with challenges throughout their stay, earning points, for a chance to become the #1 contender to The Tribal Beyoch's coveted soon-to-be championship..... Oh here's the first wrestler!!

**A shot of a pink limo pulls into the driveway......**
word count: 256
Gunther
The Sex God

Touch me... REALLY, JUST TOUCH ME.... MEOW!

Exiting from all sides of the pink limo were Sunshire Gurls and headed by Samantha Fox.... she slides her hands on the top of the handle and seductively opens the side of the limo.... to reveal......

The next century later, Gunther finally walks up the steps to greet Micheal Cole.... he puckers his red blistering pink lips at him and slides his hands up and down his chest and then to his pantaloons.... making Micheal get unexpectedly aroused..... Gunther ding dongs his way with his sunshine gurls into the villa..... he then turns around at the front step of the door.....

"Mmmmmmmm awwwwwwwww... TOUCH ME.... TOUCH ME MEOW!"
word count: 116
Botch Recliner

HUH? I’M THE CAMPYSHIT OF CW

It was not until the next two seasons that we finally received word that the next S2B wrestler was on his way over... by then, Gunther already has made a few hundred thousand records literately at the villa- he had even forgotten he was a "S2B" wrestler when all of a sudden-like, Botch Recliner stumpled into the villa foyer completely drunk and roided out of his mind. Gunther ding-donged his little ol' way to a pina colada and drunk during the night as he held a massive partay!!!

Sunshine gurls and bois trampled over Botch's passed-out body laughing and singing.... when all of a sudden-again-like a sunshine gurl accidently spills her pina colada ontop of Botch's "head" which prompt him to "stand up"... then that was when his C-Tron played on the LED monitors in the entire villa.........

Botch finds a mic and stands ontop of the pool table and announces.................................

Botch Recliner: HUH!?! I GAVE DIAMOND DALLAS TRASH SOME TIMER TO THINK AND HONOR HIS WIF BUT I GET THE NONR TO FIURITY DAY AND NIGHT AND IAM THE DADDH. BUT AFTETR 345 DAYS AND ONE-HALF-BOBBIE DADDEH DAYS SO AS YOU'RE IN THE HOPPY SCREAMING MY MAME SO THIS GOES TO ALL OF MY FREAKS OUT THERE I AM THE HOOOKIE AND CALL ME LATER... IA MNOT DRUNK ENOUGH YET BUT IT NWO IS THE BEST NUMBER ONE BUT I AM NOT IN BUSINESS I HEARD KURT ANGLE, STING AND I WILL HURT HIM AND THAT MEANS THERES ONE LEFT THATS YOU GILLBERG.. GILLBBER HO NOEXT GILLBERG YOURT NEXT ON MY MISY BUT THE MAN WITGH THE HOOKTCCHES GILLBERG YOU'R GOUNNA BE IN THE HOSPOISTS NEX TONIGHT AND NOPQW TWURN THE MUSO OH HUIH!?
word count: 305