The Launch of S2B 4R....

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Chane McMahon

HERE GOES THE COMPANY! I MEAN... HERE COMES OUR BANKRUPTCY

Next month later, the entire villa was littered with bear cans, rotten pizza, toe nail clippings, dick dogs, and yellow stained toilet paper.... outside Chane McMahon's limo pulls in right next to the other limos, which were tagged with spray paint with words like "DING DONG" AND "HUH?!"

Chane slowly exits out from the back passenger side by helpers and into his wheelchair-- his leg was completely encased in a cast along with his right shoulder also encased in a cast... why is he here and not in a hospital... we can only guess... maybe because S2B is stressed for ratings!!!

Scene changes and it shows Chane McMahon attempting to roll his wheels on top of the mess that is the villa.... he is shocked to see Gunther passed out on top of Botch on the sofa!!! Botch even had a penis drawn on his left cheek.... Chane McMahon was furious and takes out blow-horn and blows it several dozen times....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Five weeks later of blowing his horn (lol), Chane figures that this was going no where and so what he did was turn on an old taping of WCW with Botch Recliner.... Upon hearing himself... Botch's red-blood shot drunk'n eyes lit up and he jumped on the top of coffee table to watch himself on the plasma screen:

word count: 240
Botch Recliner

YOU DONT NO ME!

Botch Recliner was on top of the coffee table staring blankly at an old clipping of himself as a pimp.... he literately is talking to himself!....

Botch Recliner: OH YEAH YOURE FAT!!! AS YOU CAN SEE WHEN MY PEEKS HOOCHES COME ARUND. I THINK ITS A SHIM THAT YOU'RE FAT!!! FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! I AM THE REAL PURPPLE SPECKLE! THIS GOES TO ALL OF MY FREAKS OUT THERE I AM THE HOOKIE MOMMA. NOW I WAZ TOLD THAT YOUR FATTTTT CUZ MY PEAKS KNOWS WHAT I AM CAPLE OF!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAPLE OF? YOUR FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! IF WCW DONE HIRE THE REAL.. REAL NATURE BOY. YOURE FATTT.. MY PEECKS WALKED DOWN THAT AISLE AND THEY SAID YOURE FATTTT!!! WWF STONE COLD RIC FLAIR DUSTY ROGERS DUSTIN RHONES THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE A 33 1/4TH CHANCE CHANCE OF BEATING YOU BUT IT DOESNT STOP DA. CUZ WHEN YOU SQUARE ROOT THAT SON'A BITCH BY THE POWER OF DEE YOU GOT NO CHANCE AGAINST THIS GENETIC PIMP DADDEH!!!!
NOW HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

:: The tapping was already done several hours ago... and no one was in the villa... Chane and Gunther where already outside when Staphanie arrives as the host for the reality show and the first game!!!::
word count: 210
Crook

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

It was evening night out, everyone was outside on the patio, Staphanie McMahon is the host for this show-- and in waiting for Botch for the past seven seasons, she was just hammering it with the pina colada's that Gunther was bar tending while ding donging behind the counter..... Chane was getting an X-Ray.... and out strolls Botch Recliner, now dressed from head to toe in a purple "warrior" outfit, while still, talking to himself!!!!

Staphanie notices that everyone is here, flings a crab off of her drink, guzzles it down her throat and in the loudest bitchtastic voice she calls everyone over and stand underneath the gazebo.......................

Staphanie McMahon: I'LL TELL YOU WHY... oh excuse me [squashes a crab].... YOU'RE HERE TO WIN A SHOT at the Tribal Bitch's coveted Soon-to-Be-Champion Championship!!!!

No one was listening to her... Chane was conversing with the doctor on his MRI. Gunther was ding donged to the microphone for his 90th encore presentation of Tutti-fruity summar LUVE, while Botch Recliner was surrounded by his HOOCHE mammas, roided out of his mind- he was calling them all FATTTT!!!

Staphanie was also distracted by a colony of crabs that infested where she left her drinks.... when suddenly on the out-side CreatureTron behind the gazebo......

Justin Roberts came out from behind the bushes with a mic to announce the last contestant......

Crook's hair was obstructing his view and he slammed right into the gazbo's columns dropping his FTW championship belt in the bird bath, when he emerged in-front of everyone... he instantly turned around, pouting, and stared blankly into Botch's beer red-shot roided eyes.....

The next century later................

Botch Recliner: HUH?! YOUR FAT!!!

Crook: .................. NO, YOU DON'T KNOW ME...............

Botch Recliner: HUH?!!?!

Chane McMahon: WHO!!?

Gunther: Oh you touched my tra la la... my ding ding DONG!!!

Staphanie: OUCH!!! **pulls a crab off her leg**

Crook: EXACTLY!

Staphanie just finished her 100th shot of tequila and brings everyone together for the first game!
word count: 359