[MAD: 08/19/2023] DARKSPADE In-Ring Interview

Televised showings where regular matches occur. These are either setup by the Staff or players.
Admin
Site Admin

[MAD: 08/19/2023] DARKSPADE In-Ring Interview

Micheal Cole is anxiously awaiting the Unholy One.
word count: 8
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

A Cold Dead Aura Emerges...

The lights... the lights CUTS OUT!!!

Lightning then strikes!!!

HE IS KNOWN AS

THE

TAKER OF HOPE

HE IS KNOWN AS

THE

BRINGER OF NIGHTMARES

HE IS KNOWN AS

THE

THE DARKEST HOUR!

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

The entire arena population were on their feet, screaming and in awe at the presence of The Unholy One and Only.... The Darkspade made his death march down the aisle- never releasing his hypnotic gaze- bypassing the fans who reached out as far as they cold to hope to touch his gothic cape- to feel for themselves, a Creature Legend.

The Unholy One stops in-front of the ring and pauses for awhile, then, turns towards his left to then walk up the steps- turns to the populace..... slowly and methodically did he raise his hands to meet the tip of his finger tips with his big finger not touching to form the infamous "spade formation"... and just like that, as the fog was so thick
and rising that you could only see a faint black outline of DARKSPADE..... the lights.... RISE to full luminescence.

Micheal Cole was already shivering in fear... The Unholy One enters the ring and then joins Micheal.... staring into his soul.....
word count: 207
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------

Lord Mortismere
Demonic Emperor

The Homecoming

The Darkspade turns his head away from Micheal Cole to meet the camera before Micheal could ask a question....

"I think the elephant in the room, Micheal, is that the Creatures of the Night- the ones who think they have a lot to say-- only cower in my presence when its time to put up or shut up... I am not surprised... So that leaves me to continue my pursuit to once again hold the CWE World title when I seek my revenge against my own dau...."

And then suddenly, the lights again drop!!! but this time, an explosion of fiery HELL appears at the top of the raptors....

Darkspade in shock... as he sees what emerges from the fire... but his old mentor.... Lord Mortismere....

Readying for a fight... The Unholy One throws his cape off of him and gets into a stance.... Then, the camera zooms in on the demonic face of Mortismere.... to only see a sinister grin emerge from his face....

Mortismere did not flinch and but with a snicker-- the four ring corners exploded in a fiery blast! sending Darkspade soaring across the mat and falls to the floor.... and with that, Mortismere disappeared into the darkness....

Corey Graves: What the HELL was that?! What did we witness?!
word count: 229
Former Undisputed Champion.