Meet the Staff

This board is used for Guides/Bios/Development which help players know how to act and even how use your characters properly in RPS and matches. NOTE: you cannot use guides to over power your character(s). Some sense of weakness/strengths must be present. The purpose of this guide is to show the mannerism of your character and how far to go etc... when engaging them on the board.
Admin
Site Admin

Meet the Staff

Name: DARKSPADE
Staff Since: 1999
Staff Position: Webmaster/Head Booker/Owner
Responsibilities: In-charge of overseeing all functions of the game including in-game. Maintains website/board and sets up events along with assisting with the main storyline.

Comments:
I have been an e-fed head & player since 1999 ever since I created Creature Wrestling Federation on an old angelfire account.

I have a tremendous background as a story and match writer... so if you need any advise about anything then please by all means ask! I regard having fun in an e-fed as the #1 most important thing... the e-fed is a service to the players and the success of running CW for so long shows that.

I am always helpful and very flexible. I have decades of experience in graphic design, web and web programming.

Well overall I hope you will enjoy your stay! Thanks for reading.
word count: 151