Ohhhhh Sideshow.....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Gunther
The Sex God

Ohhhhh Sideshow.....

((TF: At a MWE Tour Event....))

Suddenly, as the program returns from a commercial... we zoom out to see a gigantic disco ball up and above the squared circle. Everyone is perplexed and confused... until, a familiar song plays on the PA....

"It's a no-no-and you LIKE IT!!!"

Micheal Cole: What... the.... hell....

Out from the back, a swarm of sunshine gurls storm out jiggling their boobs and then the infamous Gunther rolls out- smacking his lips at the camera and then blows a kiss to alls of his fabulous fans!!! With a thrust to his scrawny chest by his right fist... Gunther then bopped his head back to the left and then to the right in the ding dong head bop. And as Gunther's Sunshine Gurls did the hard work singing the song... Gunther every once in awhile puckers his blistering red hot lips and said..........

Gunther: "Tootle fruti summar luve...Awh!"

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen... may I introduce to you.... Gunther!

Gunther thought he was hot... but the fans thought he sucked!! That mattered not... as Gunther walked the aisle with his beauties and singing his stale song... Once Gunther walked up the backs of his Sunshine Gurls as a ramp to inside of the ring... he did a lil twirl and then puckered his lips at the camera and blew a kiss to alls of his fans.... Gunther, while looking at the camera through his black sunglasses, takes the mic and address alls of the MegaVerse!!

Gunther: Awh yes.... WHO'S SEXY TONIGHT? That would be me.... Gunther... the European SEX God! Yeah.... Nows... I come here tonights to grace you alls with my smexyness.... and yes... to address one bozo the clown... by the name of Sideshow. I heard you got scorn by Alex... tisk tisk.. I feel sorry for you that you aren't smexy but I believe in LOVE, SEX and CHAMPAGNE.... Awh yes so if you have the ding dong come along to sing a long Sideshow!! Awh!

King: Oh gawd... why couldn't he have stayed in the CW and leave us alone!!!
word count: 355