Addressing all Vampires.... (Graves Introduction)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Graves

Addressing all Vampires.... (Graves Introduction)

[From the darkest depths of hell comes a vessel, not created by mortals, but created by a fearful demon, that demon being Dante Graves… a fearful demon who overthrown the fallen angel known only as Lucifer. Having taken Lucifer’s place, Graves begin to forge a vessel stronger than any other seen before… Having gathered the most demented deranged and most disturbed souls he collected over the years, Dante would come to use them for the resurrection of the one who would become his heir, that one being…

As the narrator stopped talking footsteps could be heard walking, with each foot step one would come to wonder who this newly resurrected vessel Dante would come to create, as his heir. As the footsteps could be heard coming to a halting stop, laughter could be heard, coming from the throne of Dante Graves as the cameras spanned outward capturing the entire realm of the undisclosed area, where exactly we where was unknown, but one thing is for sure, it damn well was cold and smelled of rotting corpses.

As the throne turned slowly around almost creeping with every motion of a turn, sitting within it could be seen, none other then Dante’s heir, the ruling leader of the group The Covenant, the very group the territorial promotion known only as Pennyroyal Championship Wrestling come to know, though to another world the covenant was real, and it was a secret group of individuals, those individuals being the very children of Anastasia, the ruling queen.]

Unknown figure: Greetings, many of you are probably wondering who I am, and well that you soon truly will come to find out, as for now you can call me the lucid nightmare, for that is exactly what I am… hehehehahaha… You see there comes a time for every vampire when the idea of eternity becomes momentarily unbearable, and well that time is now, having lived in the shadows for so long, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence. Immortality seems like a good idea, until you realize you're going to spend it alone and alone you do, though I didn’t think that until it truly happened.

So I went to sleep, hoping that the sounds of the passing eras would fade out, and a sort of death might happen. But as I lay there, the world didn't sound like the place I had left, but something different, and different it was, the world I once knew was gone, but the world I walked into was new, it was something more then the two dimensional world I had knew…

Louisville, Kentucky is where I begin my fresh start, joining a wrestling promotion known only to the Kentucky state, that promotion being the Pennyroyal Championship Wrestling promotion, the very promotion that would make it worth my while of wakening again, and why I say that is well… new gods and goddesses were born and worshiped Night after night, day after day, they were never alone. I would become one of them, living amongst them as if I was one of them, and well that is when I created the faction known as the covenant, the promoter thought of it as being wonderful, though in my world it was a way to express myself, hoping, hoping by chance I’d get the attentions of those sleeping, maybe my actions would awake them, though after three years with the company, nothing, so I disappeared only to reappear two years later…

So who am I you wonder, I am Sabathiel Ezra Graves, the leader of the covenant, and this is my home and well come June 13th 2012 I shall be seen again, though I have a message for any one of my kind… Hahahahahehehe…. And that is come out, come out, where every you are…

[As the individual identifies himself as the vampire Sabathiel Ezra Graves, the scene begins to fade out to darkness.]
word count: 667
Mortal TV

Re: Addressing all Vampires.... (Graves Introduction)

It did not take long for the news to travel of a new wrestler signed to the promotion.... However, how this news leaked out was a result of careful research and in-side-help.

The scene opens and takes us to the grounds of Castle Mortis where Kizmat resides. As the scene zooms in on a window, high above, Kizmat was just finishing up on cleaning out his brother's documents and throwing them in a fiery bucket of fire. As Kizmat moves to another drawer-- he stops to look up as a servant informs Kizmat on the latest MWE roster update via a large villa envelope. Perplexed at the servant's gaze- Kizmat takes the envelope and sends the servant away on another errand.....

The Lord of Blood swiftly cuts the top of the envelope with one swoop slice from his razor sharp finger-tips and then pulls out the list.... amongst the list... which didn't surprise Kizmat... where wrestler names such as Gunther, Sideshow, Shi Dorsu​jun Ku and a new name... a name for some strange odd reason- looked familiar....

KIZMÄT: ...Sabathiel Ezra Graves. Says here... he is a vampyre. But that's all it says- and a tape....

::Kizmat took the digital tape out and inserted it into the side of a plasma screen TV that was sitting on an decrepit chest. As the tape played- showing the Creature pronouncing that he was the leader of The Covenant... and.... what seemed to be a clear provoking attempt to "others of his kind"... Kizmat stopped the tape and stared at the profile picture..... so many things ran through his mind....::

KIZMÄT: What is Alex playing at? He is deliberately recruiting both Mortal and Immortal. I must pay my respects to this Sabathiel Ezra Graves.

[FADE]
word count: 301