Underground Carnival Realm (OOC: ask before entering)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: Underground Carnival Realm (OOC: ask before entering)

Ooooooooooooooooooohhh TOUCH ME!

TOUCH ME NOW!

.....................Gunther was seen seducing a Siren! While flicking his black moustache with his fingers... Gunther puckers his lips and then does the ding dong..... The Siren looked oddly at Gunther and hissed at him!!

Gunther: Hot & cold emotions confusing my brain.... I could not decide between pleasure & pain..... Like a tramp in the night.....I was begging for you.....To treat my body like you wanted to. THIS IS THE NIGHT Awh! Touch me, touch me now.....

Finally Khaos manages to impale the Sunshine Gurls riding him like a horsey on scaley rocks by the beach.... and then he makes his way passed the 7foot Griffons and Hell Crabs to only get get sprayed on the face by............. suntan lotion?!

Khaos: WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT WHAT THE HELL!!!

Gunther: I was hunting you down.... And I was the bait.....When I saw you there.....I didn't mean to hesitate!!! Awh touch me!

::Khaos had enough! he swung his fist at Gunther- but Gunther did the ding dong to the left- dodging the fist!!! Then Khaos swung with his other fist and then MISSED Gunther again as Gunther did the ding dong in the other direction!!! Gunther puckered his blistering red lips and stomped on Khaos' foot and slapped his face like a Sunshine Gurl!!! Khaos was beat-red!!! and the next thing you saw was Gunther and Khaos running all over the beach shore-- with Khaos trying to grab Gunther... suddenly, Gunther's mullet fell off of his bald head and as he stops to grab it off of the sand-- Khaos overshoots Gunther and slams into the side of a support beam to Sideshow's castle!!!

With Khaos out cold- Gunther puts his wig back on and smacks his lips.....

Gunther: Mmmmmmsssss Casa del la Sexy!!!

**The view then shows Gunther singing and dancing his way into the castle grounds!!!**
word count: 315
Side Show

ten guards run to intervene when the alarms were sounded, all of them in black suits, cut off sleeves and sported the black eyes and white face of the guardsmen, all of them with peircing blood red eyes

Guard: Halt where you are intruder! You are not permitted to be here!

Before Gunther could speak, SideShow as well as Jeckyl and the other two guards swooped in on their dragons, SideShow then poinded at Gunther and the guard's black dragons bit onto gunthers harms and legs, ready to pull him apart like a wishbone

SideShow: What are you doing here you worm!?

SideShow's dragon hissed at Gunther and Jeckyl jumped off his mount to check on Khaos
word count: 119
Gunther
The Sex God

Gunther was just staring out into outer space - his black rayband sunglasses gleamed from the burning triple suns in the sky....

SideShow: HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!!! You're SOOO DEAD!

Gunther: Awh.... senorita I am dead... dead SEXXYYYYYYY!! AWH TOUCH ME!

::The dragon turned it's head to the right making an "Eh?!" sound::

Suddenly as though Gunther grows sunshine gurls in his backyard- a WHOLE swarm of Sunshine Gurls rush through the gates and overwhelm the guards with dancing and ding dong head bops!!!.... Jeckyl at that time helped Khaos to his feet but Gunther - absolutely clueless and unaware where he is at and WHAT he is doing-- decided to sing another song!!!!

Gunther: OH LA LA TWEENY WEENY STRING BIKINI!!!

SideShow: No way.... NO WAY this is happening to my castle!!

Gunther: I saw your BODY... I saw your LIPS!! It's you me and Pina Colda!

Sideshow literately dropped his jaw!!! while Gunther sang his horrendous song- the Sunshine Gurls seemed to be infused with magic powers and managed to charm the guards to dance AND bop their heads back and forth in the ding dong!!! Even Khaos and Jeckyl were starting to shake their booties and do the ding dong!!!

Irritated- Sideshow pulls out a mallet and was just about to knock Gunther's melon head off of his scrawny body- when alls of a sudden the moment Gunther sang....

Gunther: OH LA LA TWEENY WEENY STRING BIKINI

....Sideshow's mallet transformed into a pina colda and he started doing the ding dong with his generals!!!....

SideShow: AWWHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T CONTROL THISSSS STOP THE SINGGGGINNNNGGG!!!!!

Gunther: cha cha cha!!! I AM TOO SEXY TO STOP AWH!

With Sideshow and his entire army entranced- Gunther sings his way into the actual castle and into Sideshow's treasure room....
word count: 304