Eye of the Storm

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
summerslam1988

Eye of the Storm

The scene opens in the home of Branden Harvey. He seems angry.

"I can't believe they want me to get involved in the 'Mortals vs. Creatures' garbage. This doesn't affect me. Why should I get involved?

I remember fighting Lord Mortismere in Creature Wrestling. If that is what they want me to do, fight creatures and don't even get paid for it, they can forget it. I may be hum drum but I'm not dumb dumb."

We go to a flashback of Branden Harvey vs. Lord Mortismere.

They're in excruciating pain. They lay there for 11 minutes and 37 seconds. Finally, they begin to stir. They get up. Branden Harvey races for the belt. Chane kicks it out of his reach. Harvey grabs Chane and hits an Impaler-stunner. He climbs to the top and hits a Frog Splash on Chane. He walks toward the belt as Chane rolls out of the ring. Mortismere stops him.

Mortismere and Harvey lock up and Mortismere brings Harvey to the corner. They break the lock up and Mortismere kicks Harvey in the gut and then starts biting Harvey’s fore head but Harvey is able to shove Mortismere off. Mortismere then charges at Harvey who moves out of the way and Mortismere hit’s the corner chest first. Harvey takes Mortismere and snap mares him over then stands behind Mortismere and starts punching him in the head, but Mortismere lays on his back and kicks his leg up, kicking Harvey in the face. Harvey stumbles around as Mortismere gets up and punches Harvey to the ropes and then backs up a few steps, runs and then clotheslines him.

Mortismere walks towards the belt. Suddenly, the ring tilts, sliding the belt further away.

Mortismere goes to the corner and takes the padding off the turn buckle. Mortismere grabs Harvey and hip tosses him. Harvey grabs his lower back as Mortismere pulls Harvey to his feet and then takes Harvey’s head and rushes towards the exposed turn buckle and Harvey gets his foot on the middle ropes, blocking it and then elbows Mortismere in the gut and then grabs Mortismere and throws him into the corner and Mortismere’s shoulder hit’s the Exposed Turn buckle. Harvey chops Mortismere and then throws him to the opposite corner. Harvey runs, cartwheels and nails Mortismere with a round house kick.

Mortismere is dazed in the corner and Harvey grabs a chair that had fallen from the third chamber. Mortismere starts walking out of the corner and Harvey throws the chair at Mortismere’s head, but Mortismere is able to get his hand up to redirect the chair, which clangs loudly against the side of the cage. Harvey runs at Mortismere and crushes him in the corner with a clothesline then grabs Mortismere in a front face lock and starts kneeing Mortismere in the face before hooking him up and suplexes him in the middle of the ring. Harvey gets up and starts stomping in the forehead of Mortismere.

Harvey drags Mortismere near the corner. Mortismere leans against the corner as Harvey chops him a few times and Harvey then throws Mortismere towards the opposite corner, but Mortismere reverses it and Harvey hit’s the corner hard, ricochet's off and falls to the mat. The ring tils to one side. Mortismere quickly goes under the ring and grabs an HD TV that he stashed there before the match and waits for Harvey to get up. Harvey gets up and Mortismere connects Harvey in the head with the HD TV.

He walks towards the belt. Once again, the ring tilts, knocking Mortismere off his feet.

Mortismere gets up, with his back to Harvey when, suddenly, Harvey low blows Mortismere from behind and throws him shoulder first into the ring post.

Harvey goes under the lifted side of the ring and quickly grabs a computer. Mortismere gets to his feet and Harvey charges at him with the computer raised over his head, but Mortismere counters with a drop toe hold and Harvey comes down with the computer, driving his own face into it.

Mortismere walks towards the belt once more. The ring tilts again and the chair comes flying across the ring and hits Mortismere in the head.

Mortismere is dazed but quickly recovers. Mortismere grabs the chair. Harvey gets to his feet and Mortismere nails Harvey in the gut with the chair. Mortismere drops the chair and then grabs Harvey and DDT’s him on the chair.

Mortismere goes after the belt again. He is inches from it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the chair hits Mortismere in the face. Harvey is standing up with the chair in his hands.

Harvey places the chair on Mortismere’s face and quickly gets to the top rope. Harvey jumps off and connects with a double foot stomp on the chair. Crushing Mortismere’s face.

It's Harvey's turn to go for the belt. The ring tilts and Branden Harvey has to duck to avoid the loose spike that had fallen from the fourth chamber. It whizzes over his head, taking a few hairs with it.

Harvey picks Mortismere up and goes to throw him into the ropes, but Mortismere reverses it. Harvey hit’s the ropes and comes back, and Mortismere picks Harvey up, turns towards the chair and gives him a Spinbuster onto the chair. Harvey is screaming in pain.

Mortismere takes the chair and Wedges it between the top and middle turn buckle. He then picks Harvey up and lifts him to his shoulders for an F5. Harvey fights out of it and is able to land behind Mortismere. Harvey pushes Mortismere towards the corner with the chair. Harvey lets go of Mortismere, turns his back to him, as he grabs the chair. When he turns back, Mortismere nails Harvey with the Pele Kick.

They're both down. After a minute, they get to their knees. fter another minute, they get up, supported by the ropes. After another minute, they are able to support themselves.

They walk towards each other. They go to lock up, but Harvey ducks under Mortismere's arms and grabs the chair. As Mortismere turns around, Harvey nails him in the head with the chair. Mortismere's face is covered in blood.

Harvey goes over and starts punching Mortismere in the face, opening his cut more.

Suddenly, Mortismere gets a thumb into the eye of Harvey. Harvey grabs his face and Mortismere gets up, grabs Harvey by his head and goes towards the exposed turn buckle and bounces Harvey’s head off the steel. He does it again, and again and again, and again, and again. The cut opened earlier in the match is bleeding again and Mortismere continues bounces Harvey’s face into the Steel. Harvey is out of it as Mortismere grabs Harvey to the middle of the ring, hooks him up and drops him a reverse piledriver.

Mortismere staggers towards the belt. He grabs the belt, raises it over his head, and passes out from loss of blood.

Announcer: Here is your winner and still Creature Wrestling Undisputed Champion, Lord Mortismere!!!!

The camera shows each chamber again. It looks like a train wreck. It pans down to the last chamber, with Branden harvey and Lord Mortismere lying on the mat, unconscious, as Inferno Crisis goes off the air.

We go back live.

"There is no way I'll ever do crap like that for free. I may have joined Mortal Wrestling Entertainment. But that's as far as it goes. There's no way I'm hunting creatures in my spare time.

What if I'm killed? I'm never going anywhere near those creatures outside the ring."

Fade to black.
word count: 1296