Murder at Creature Haven!

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Mortal TV

Murder at Creature Haven!

Rising from the imprint of foot steps in a muddy ground- the scene opens wide to the dark streets of New York City. The Creatures of the Nights dominate this portion of the town- no sane police officers dares venture down this road.... just as the camera view pans and shakes across the scenes of vampyres awaiting in wait - in the darkest corners - the scene stops in-front of the Creature Haven Night Club... a club owned secretly by the Arcane family and where many episodes once before played their dastardly tales.

CROSSFADE into the Nightclub itself- it was dark and foreboding as always- yet, beautiful in it's illusions and sin. There were no guests here tonight- but instead as the scene slowly makes it's way across the top of the bar, across the tables and across the room- the scene stops suddenly to a face staring out from a red transparent curtain...... the darkness shrouding.

At this time- Alexander Arcane and his brother Richard Arcane emerge from the managers room- smiling and laughing- the two sit at the bar and pour themselves a drink to commemorate the success of MWE and the rise of Mortals in a Creature infested world.......

The scene then switches back to the person watching behind the curtains but the view assumes this mysterious person point-of-view--

Without warning- the man behind the curtain darts out and in a blinding flash grabs Richard by twisting his right arm behind his back and placed a blood curling red soaked knife up to his neck.....

The look on Richard's face was terrifying....

Alexander stood there stunned and unable to move by the act of violence..... then, as Alex raised his hands to calm the man who was forcefully containing his brother- the scene shows the face of the man who took a hold of Richard..... it was Reverend Jones.

Once Alexander realized who it was--- it just escalated the tensions even further.......

Alexander Arcane: You. You're still alive.... What do you want from us???

Reverend Jones: Ye... for I walk through the valley of Death... I fear no such evils.... Clearly Alexander- you must know by now that you and your brother are no match to the patriarch of the Death Family. I will leave with your brother here tonight and with a message- that all who are not worthy to be saved by God shall rightfully go Straight to Hell....

Alexander Arcane: You cannot be serious.... you're a goddamn Creature of the Night!!! After everything me and my brother did for yo.....

::Reverend Jones tightens the grip and even christens the knife across Richard's neck just slightly enough to draw a morsel of blood::

Reverend Jones: You lead me down a path of darkness from which there was no escape. How dare you decieve me with the false hope that the Crimson Light could bring-- but Alexander-- my divine quest to erradicate the evil in this world has only grown to become STRONGER!!! After realizing that I am the Archangel of Death.... an epiphany of biblical proportions came to me-- through Mortal Wrestling-- and through your brother's blood-- dear God this world shall BE SAVED OF GOD IT SHALLLLLLL BEEE SSAAAAVVEEDDD MMWWHWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexander Arcane: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Reverend Jones SLICES the neck of Richard and as the blood flowed like a gorgeous river - in slow motion Alexander launched at his brother with his arms outstretched trying to grab him but by the time Alexander did- Reverend Jones vanished.... Richard was gulping for air but what was coming out was his own blood.

Alexander was crying- the first and only time-- and with his eyes closed he had no other choice but to evoke the Unholy Darkness..... the hounds of hell itself emerged and twirled around the two. A dark purple myst bleed from the ground and then sunk it's teeth into Richard's wound...... Alexander was speaking in tongues with his eyes an Unpure white..... and as the myst continued and continued and continued to devour Richard's body..... what was left behind was a red gem.

Alexander Arcane: [places the gem in his front pocket].... with Mortal's blood, sweat and tears- I will revive you and Reverend Jones will pay dearly.... dearly.

word count: 715