How Ironic.... a Creature becomes the FIRST Mortal Champion.

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
KIZMAT

How Ironic.... a Creature becomes the FIRST Mortal Champion.

http://creaturewrestling.com/flash/bloodsyn/theking.swf[/flashtron]

Suddenly, the arena lights dim slowly and methodically.... and just as the last ounce of light left was gone.... A FIERY infernal explodes from the top of the stage!!! Kizmat emerges from a flaming glyph and across his waist was the coveted MWE Undisputed Championship..... Kizmat sticks his tongue out which was saturated with blood and walked down the aisle to reach the stage....once there, Kizmat walks over the top rope... and as blood droplets fell from up high- fire explodes from the posts to return the light....Kizmat stood tall and intimating..

KIZMAT: Well well. After a long hiatus, MWE returns. Now, I just got to say this.... who dares have the raw stupidity to ever dare to think you can oppose me? I am THE Undisputed Mortal Champion..... and a Creature of the Night at that.... how ironic must it be..... Heh. It's poetic justice to say the least..... and how you all were fooled. I might as well retire with the belt across my waist because there is not a dam wrestler on the face of this planet whom could ever strip this title from my waist!! ANA NATRAX!
word count: 202