Remember the name ((Open post))

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Pain

Remember the name ((Open post))

Pain stands in the ring after his entrance music stops playing smirking as the fans once again start up the "Who is this guy!?" chant. He leans out of the ring as he grabs a mic from a staff member before walking to the middle of the ring. He places the mic close enough to his mouth to be heard.

"You really wanna know who I am?"

The fans begin a "Yes!" chant as he look around a bit shocked at the reaction. Pain them sighs and looks around one more time.

"Well that's going to have to wait, ...Because I'm going to give you a reason to remember my name first!"

The crowd cheers as Pain takes off his shirt and begins walking back and forth in the ring.

"Anyone backstage! Get out here so I can give these people a REASON to remember the name PAIN!"

Pain stops at the middle of the ring and stares at the entrance wait for anyone of anything to step foot into the arena as the fans begin a "Come on out" chant.
word count: 183
Shi Dorsu​jun Ku

Re: Remember the name ((Open post))

[intromusic]http://mortalwrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/wav/dorsu/ku.mp3[/intromusic]

燈突然消失....所有的目光轉向舞台,並意識到,他們現在是在一個超級摔跤,武術藝術家神的存在。石Dorsu軍古....來自天堂的毀滅。環的路徑與白蓮花·拉丹和作為石Dorsujun古出現 - 有畏寒脊柱誰還敢觀看。

Suddenly, Shi Dorsujun Ku emerges from a cloud of pure white smoke..... the Devastator from Heaven was accompanied by his disciple Shokuo... and gracefully and powerfully walked towards the ring to meet with this infidel by the name of Pain....... Once inside of the ring, Shi Dorsujun Ku smirked at Pain with disgust and took the mic- speaking in his native tongue.

Shi Dorsujun Ku

你一定开玩笑嗯可怜废物像这个敢于挑战兆瓦巨星......你美国人让我请病假......回家去到你的妈咪你愚蠢的婊子 !.
word count: 77
Pain

Re: Remember the name ((Open post))

Pain looks at Shi Dorsujun Ku his eyebrow raised and smirking.

"So I guess your the big bad Shi Dorsujun Ku...yes I know who you are...and yes I know your a feirce opponent, I do my research, But...there is one thing I'm wondering"

He spins around as he walks towards ropes lightly bouncing off them as he looked at Shi Dorsujun Ku once again.

"English...do you speak it?"

Pain leans against the ropes waiting to see what the man before him would say.
word count: 88