My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Re: My name is Missy Bubilefark.... YOU BETTER REMEMBER IT!

Deadblood's response to Missy was to oblige her. Still holding his title belt and microphone, he calmly walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring.

"Now what was that you were yelling about while I was way up there on the stage? Something about submissions? Well, here I am. Yet somehow, standing face to face with you, I'm having more doubts than ever. Did your aunt also train you in blowing hot air or is that just a Bubilefark family trait? Get out of here, kid, before you find yourself in a situation you can't blow your way out of. A shot at the MWE Undisputed Championship is reserved for the best of the best, not the bottom of the barrel."

With his free hand, DB motioned back towards the stage, waiting for Missy to depart.
word count: 140
Missy Bubilefark

Missy wasn't having it!!!! He/she/it ran with fury and dropped kicked Deadblood to the ground as he motioned to the stage....

The scene then crossfades after a replay that went on for 30 minutes of the Micheal Cole pitching the sponsor and not calling the action, and the next thing you see is Missy slapping Deadblood in the face, without any luck, until Deadblood got tired of it and lifted Missy up like a rangy-anne doll by his feeble chest and launches Missy right on top of the color commentator's table on the stage itself!!!!

Deadblood shook his head at Missy and continued to walk away until Missy took a water bottle from the top of the table and flung it at Deadblood now soaked head!!!
word count: 131
Deadblood
MWE Undisputed Champion
MWE Undisputed Champion

Deadblood stopped as soon as the water bottle struck him. Reaching up, he brushed a hand through his hair to remove some of the water, slicking his hair back at the same time. Calmly, he set the Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Championship down and removed his jacket, neatly folding and placing it next to the belt.

Turning around, he looked at Missy, still at the commentary table, yelling at Michael Cole to learn his place as a man, inferior to her womanhood. Rolling up his sleeves, he headed over to the table, Missy looking up as he approached.

"YOU WANT MORE, ASSHOLE?" Missy screamed at DB, for some reason yelling it directly into Cole's ear, deafening him. "I'LL TEACH YOU TO DISRESPECT ME!"

Climbing onto the table, Missy ran across it, kicking JBL's hat off of the edge, and took a leap at DB. However, she was incredibly off in her aim and fell with a crash to a stage floor about five feet short of her target.

Stopping in his tracks, Deadblood looked down at Missy and shook his head. "What are you doing? Give it up before you truly embarrass yourself. That shame will be far worse than the shame of admitting you don't belong here."
word count: 211