Dawn of a new era....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Admin
Site Admin

Dawn of a new era....

As you scroll down your PS5 Media grid of apps, you come across a new icon never seen before...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/O2IuJPh6h_A?autoplay=1
Speaking to yourself, you say, "CWE?.. where have I heard that one before?"

Curiosity kills the cat, and you press on the application to discover it is a new media service... you click the "Free Trial" button, enter your credentials, and press "submit".... remarkably you are presented with an array of channels- anywhere from live feeds to televised and ppv events... even old media showcasing long-before seen and forgotten content since the founding of "Creature Wrestling."

After glancing at the content and the images of long past wrestlers like Red Spyder, Charon Death, and... DARKSPADE-- it all came back to you, "Oh my god.... this is Creature Wrestling.... holy SHIT... CREATURE WRESTLING?!!?!?" It has been almost five long years since anyone ever uttered those words before-- a defunct wrestling promotion that for nearly two decades dominated the world with its unusual wrestling- combining morals and supernaturals alike (and occasional 'iffy' and obscene content that would make you want to vomit... but oddly was always entertaining).

Your interests perk as you press a button to view old events like "CreatureMania" or "Kreature of the Ring '2003"..... oh those were the days.... but then, a notification button pops up on your interface.... apparently there is a LIVE feed by the promoter of CreatureWrestling.... intrigued, you press on the notification icon. You are taken to a press conference with a sea of reporters. The view zooms in on a podium on a stage with the new "CWE" logo dead center on it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man dressed in a black suit approaches the podium, a man never seen before, and smiles as he waves to everyone in attendance.... he speaks:

?????: Welcome welcome. Everyone watching your new CWE app on your media devices wonders what this is all about. This broadcast is a dawn of a new era. Long long ago, a wrestling promotion called "Creature Wrestling" dominated the world and introduced battles that waged creature against creature or man against man or creature against man. I am here tonight to express that I have purchased the company of Creature Wrestling and am bringing back the brand loved or feared by many.... Creature Wrestling Entertainment or better known as.............. the CWE!

**The media reporters are in an uproar-- they simply cannot believe what they are hearing. Then, a reporter blurted out, "AND WHO ARE YOU!?" The mysterious individual continues....

Cadmus: You can call me, Cadmus of Death. The promoter of Creature Wrestling Entertainment.
word count: 436