Interview with the NEW CWE World Champion….

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Interview with the NEW CWE World Champion….

Then, all of a sudden, the CreatureTron illuminates with Charon’s image and her music plays:

Corey Graves: Welcome viewer watching on the new CWnet app— we have with us the NEW CWE World Champion coming out in just a second— already in the ring is Micheal Cole.

Charon exits backstage, bandaged up, and around her right shoulder was the new CWE World Championship. The crowd watching scream in anticipation of her presence— while in the ring, Micheal Cole is watching anxiously.

By the time Charon reached the ropes she rose the new title up in the air— the entire CreatureWrestling megaverse watching in person and on the app felt the chills down their spine…. CreatureWrestling is BACK and better than ever.

The champ enters into the ring, flings the belt across her waist and approaches Micheal.

Micheal Cole: First, welcome back to Creature Wrestling, Charon!! [Charon smiles along with the entire fans present screaming her name]. And second, what does it feel to hold that new title and become the BEST there is today?

**Charon takes the mic from Micheal Cole**
Charon: Right. It’s obvious. I am ecstatic! Look at this belt I have…. Its lineage dates back to the first belt of this sport the CWF World Heavyweight championship and all of the undisputed or absolute titles— and I am standing on top of the mountain. The BEST wrestler— maybe the BEST wrestler of ALL TIME.

Micheal Cole: That is awesome! But what about your father… who nearly defeated you until Cadmus interrupted [Charon glares and smiles]. Is there anything you have to say to him, maybe offer a rematch?

Charon: Mate- becareful what you say. Look- my dad did alright, I guess, he dusted off some rust during that match— as far as a rematch goes- I’d have to look at my schedule and see if there are any openings but I doubt it with my fame and demand of my presence……
word count: 327

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

Darkness comeths...

Again, the lights... the lights CUTS OUT!!!

Lightning then strikes!!!

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Charon was waiting patiently in the ring awaiting her father-- but all of a sudden the lights abruptly came on and The Darkspade was already in the ring, behind Charon!!! Charon could feel his presence- she turns around- and is face-to-face with The Unholy One and most certainly ONLY. The Darkspade ripped the mic almost clean off of Micheal Cole's hand and addresses his daughter....

DS: ........... Congratulations daughter [Charon smiles and was about to leave] But you just wait right there. You defeated me for the title but you did NOT do it on your own... I would love to know where your loyalties are-- what did you ever do with Julie's locket by the way?

::Charon smiles::
Charon: Its safe and sound.

Darkspade now smiles....
word count: 148
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------