Ooooooohhh I need your sweet TOUCH!

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Gunther
The Sex God

Ooooooohhh I need your sweet TOUCH!

As you are enjoying the new CWnet app, another notification appears on your tray and you press on it.... instantly the lights in your room dim magically and you hear a very very familiar voice......

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Your mouth drops as you witness before you the return of the infamous and controversial lover (and the ORIGINAL.... stupid WWE also ripping me off lmao).... Gunther!!!

"See me coming... I'm all dressed in black, mm... Naughtiness increase...Mama cut me no slack, ah"

Gunther does the fashion walk back and forth on your screen and it was obvious it was located at a cheap, dirty, Motel 6.... he puckers his lips seductively at you and sticks his head slightly up as if he smelt his own shit. The camera then continues....

"I'm on for anything anytime... Feelin' high and horny is not a crime... Let's do it loud, baby, ain't no pantomime......."

You don't believe what you are seeing but oddly you find it fascinating and a bit sexual....

"I'm all dressed in black... I don't wanna know your name... You dirty, hot, gorgeous with no shame, mm..."

Gunther stops, puckers his lips aimed at you and then carries on....

"I'm on for anything anytime... Feelin' high and horny is not a crime... Let's do it loud, baby, ain't no pantomime...."

Once again Gunther stops, adjusts his collar and looks over to his left at the old CW Infiltrate Championship and kicks it with a lame sidekick making his back hurt in the progress and points at a picture of Botch Recliner holding the Soon-to-Be Championship Championship....

"Don't wanna know your name.... I wanna know my name... my name?..... Naughty senoritas and seniors, name... Gunther, the Pleasure Man..... I am back!!"

With that, Gunther's little mullet sways in the wind and he raises high his pina colada Image
word count: 325