AWW! I am here and dear my mullet is RED HAWWWWTTTT!!!!!

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Staphanie McMahon
The Soon-to-Be-President

I am ready to be irrelevant and annoying!

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

10 years later.

All of a sudden Staphanie McMahon's music hits!!! by this time Gunther was ding donging himselfers asleep on top of Botch's beer belly in the ring-- both were hibernating! Staph had the officials cut the top and middle ropes to allow her large rump enough room to enter the ring and when she did, she bitchtastically took the AEW... err CWE.. OOPS... I meant the S2B mic and addressed the two sleeping and slouching on top of her gucci shoes....

Staphanie McMahon: I heard your little argument a decade ago and its the same boring shit I heard twenty years ago!!! I think its about time we set you two up in a soon-to-be match for the soon-to-be world unchampionship!!!! LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!! and, I am the special guest bitch.... err ref... hit that bell!!! .................::crickets:: I SAID HIT THAT BELL!!!!

DING DING DING!!!!!
word count: 161
Gunther
The Sex God

Get ready..... for some Ding Donging

The bell rings and then.... Gunther makes the first move.

By taking a mic and serenade the audience with a song!

You're thinking to yourself, um.... WHAT just happened?!
word count: 38
The Tribal Beyoch
Soon-to-Be Champion
Soon-to-Be Champion

All Hail..... The Tribal Bitch

15 years later.....

Gunther was on his 50th album singing how he just sexed himself up, while Botch Recliner was passed out cold in the center of the ring with a can of budweiser on his stomach.... Staphanie McMahon was trying to pull crabs lodged in her hair when all of a sudden...................

Micheal Cole: IS that who I think it is Corey?!!

Corey Graves: Oh... oh.... OH MY GOD ITS THE TRIBAL BEYOCH!!!! with the Blood Lumps!!

Corey Graves: This is insane.

Micheal Cole: The Tribal Beyoch has been champion for exactly one million centuries.

It was shocking to say the least....... On the S2B Tron was the image of the Tribal Beyoch, and alongside him, holding 20 replica WWE toy title belts across his shoulders was Paul Mayhem..... We haven't seen Paul in like forever.... also who was with him but we don't care was Solo Skywalker. The Tribal Beyoch is also sporting several dozen AEW title belts with a few Ring of Honor belts attached to his ears as earrings.... determined to attach another belt on some possible exposed body of his.....

The Tribal Beyoch makes his way to the bathroom, oh turns around and follows Staph's trail of crabs on the floor back to the Soon-to-Be Ring.... By then, Paul and Solo Skywalker created stairs using the titles.... The Tribal Beyoch walks up those belts and enters the ring.... Gunther was already on his 80th song ding donging his way around the ring..... when The Tribal Beyoch made a gigantic
ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!

And did the unthinkable..... he tripped on a pile of titles on the floor and splashed right on top of a drunk Botch..... Staphanie flicked a few crabs out of her teeth when she noticed that The Tribal Beyoch was pinning Botch.... she beyochtastically claps her hands three times giving an applause but that somehow counted as a fall!!!!!

Announcer: Um.... I guess your winner and NEW Soon-to-be-Champion Champion.............................. The Tribal Beyoch!!!!!!!!

The Tribal Beyoch had a forklift in the ring, and it lifted ALL of his title belts along with himself while holding the Soon-To-Be-Championship high up in the air!!!!

Micheal Cole: OMG its the era of the Tribal BEYOCH which nobody will remember!!!!!!! Who's man enough to dethrone his unchampionship now!!!!!!
word count: 398