The Return of, The Unholy Minis†ry

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

The Return of, The Unholy Minis†ry

After Darkspade lost to Charon and days later after he confronted her at her manor.

During a dark event, inside a pack arena, suddenly the lights dimmed ever so to the eternal, unforgiving and unmerciful UNHOLY DARKNESS!!! An eerie and never forgetting music plays on the CreatureTron....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Everyone who is blanketed with the Unholy Darkness realize that they are not safe... and that was when, from the stage emerged, The Unholy One and Only.... The DARKSPADE......

The Unholy One made his long walk to the ring, turns, and walks up the steps to then thrust his hands up high into the "spade formation"- just like the countless other times before- The lights slowly rise as The Darkspade enters the ring, grabs a mic and addresses the entire CW MegaVerse.

DS: "Thought you would NEVER hear that song again. So. I had some time to think about what my daughter said to me during her match for the CWE World title. That I am rusty, and old. Well, being several hundred years old, I suppose is old-- I clearly had her won. Even if it takes trampling over the entire Creatures of the Night and mortals, yet again, to earn my spot for a title match for the world title- then so be it. I AM the greatest of all time- no one can take that away from me! I was the terror that invaded theundertaker.net, CWF, CWE, ECF and CW. How many more reiterations of this sport am I to conquer until I am rightfully crowned as THE BEST!"
word count: 268
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------