Exclusive insight with Charon of Death by Micheal Cole

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

A combat of powers....

The entire reception room was littered with nails- nails embedded into the walls, statues, wine-cabinets, staircase rails, and even nails through the hard floor. Likewise- Darkspade was now blasting Unholy Darkness lightning at his own daughter- destroying everything in sight.. Micheal Cole, during all of this, hid behind the coffee table in a corner peeing from fear!!!

Suddenly, Darkspade used Unholy Telekinesis and lifted a large statue and hurdled it at Charon as she was reloading her nailgun-- she looks up and in a panic raised her hands up and instinctively called upon the powers of the Wickedness and made the statue implode before then explode out pieces in all directions....

Darkspade ran behind a marble column for cover-- whist a piece of a statue embeds into the column just inches from his head-- Darkspade pokes a portion of his head out in the open and says....

"So. Learned some new tricks eh? I know what that power was.... so. You're actually telling me you are the Guardian of Wickedness.... how did that happen? Oh that doesn't obviously change anything- perhaps my resolve to end this has quickened... what about you?"
word count: 194

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Charon Death (#2)

Dad... now you're seeing double!!

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Charon smiled. "Dad, if you only knew!"

Suddenly- Charon used the power of Wickedness to transfer herself through and out of the gate to then appear behind her father!! She shoots her nailgun point-blank-range, but Darkspade opened a portal himself- beneath him- an Unholy portal of darkness- and he traveled through the shadows to avoid her and then appear in the large front foyer... Charon of Death peruses after him-- firing both nails AND bolts of Wickedness at him...

The Unholy One shielded himself with Unholy Darkness, and re-payed his daughter with a shockwave attack from his right arm-- sending Charon soaring across the foyer and crashing through a series of statues and falls to the marble floor!!!

Darkspade casually walks over to his daughter and looks down to her
"Ran out of tricks I see? Even with your martial arts, nanobots, AND Wickedness... you still cannot defeat The Unholy Darkness... maybe you should have accepted The Unholy Darkness when you had your---"

And then, unexpectedly, a spear-like wave of intense heat strikes Darkspade's back and he flings across the foyer and where he crash lands- destroys the marble flooring.... Darkspade's body is smoking from the attack... he barely lifts his head up to then see Charon.... wait a minute..... TWO CHARONS!!!!

Image Image
"Dad, what's wrong, its like".................. ".... you're seeing double?!"
word count: 236

Former longest reigning Absolute Undisputed Champion
Kreature of the McMahons 2030 Winner
King of Pain 2007
The Last CW Absolute Undisputed Champion before Chane declared himself King in 2020 (total runs: 10)
CW Universal Transfigure Transsexual Intercontinental Tag Team Championship w/ Goldyke (1)
CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010 (total 2)
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

Seeing double... Across the Universe.

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Darkspade smiles, and nods as he rises from the ashes to greet the two Charons.

DS: Alas, we meet again, Charon #2. You knew I was on to you- but I guess my first question to you is... who was the one that defeated me on CWE is MAD?

The Charon on the left took a step forward and sheathe her nailguns.
Charon: Dad... [invokes her nanobots] that would be me.

DS: ... and the one who blasted me with Wickedness.. I sense you are definitely my opponent, and, the Charon of this timeline. The other, on the other hand...

Charon #2: Heh. [also sheathe her nailguns] I was the one you had choice words on my first interview, how did I do?

DS: Heh. Nearly perfect but The Unholy Darkness helped sniff out that you were not from this timeline, but from the future, and when we briefly worked together millennia ago against Hra'Spyder... speaking of, what DID happen to my Wife's heart-shaped locket that you used to travel through time. Did you by your account just arrive?

::Charon #2 sighs::
Charon #2: Yeah. About that. Well, I never made it to this present but couple hundred years too early. Something pulled me out of the time vortex, that something was Lord Mortismere and he plucked me to him [Charon #1 stares at Charon #2 and shakes her head]. Right. Its a long story, maybe discuss over dinner? I would also love to know how you got back yourself....

::Darkspade grins::

DS: Indeed. It was not easy... Let's EAT!!!
word count: 271
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------