Summer time is upon us! Updates for CreatureWrestling

Admin
Site Admin

Summer time is upon us! Updates for CreatureWrestling

Yay, and update! (and yes, I am still alive.) I want to take a moment to express my gratitude to all of you for your unwavering support and patience. It means the world to me.

Last Summer, I finally updated CW (err CWE) - one, to satisfy a craving to update the aged e-Fed, and two, to attempt a possible rebirth of the e-Fed. I knew what I was up against, and I saw the results or lack thereof when looking at this project, which might get some posters.

Despite the challenges posed by internet trends and the realities of life, I remain steadfast in my commitment to the e-Fed project. My primary goal is to continue crafting and sharing stories for the main storyline, a passion I intend to pursue for as long as I am able.

So this means that Summer is fast approaching. I get (some) free time during the Summer. However, unlike the last Summer, I have more commitments this Summer. But fear not, I am brimming with excitement as I prepare to resume the Main Storyline and produce the next CreatureMania. I can't wait to share these with you.

After a year of observing the e-Fed's player base, I am making adjustments to cater to their preferences. I am focusing on providing a variety of play options, including specific seasons and high times, regular posting, and support for veteran players. I understand that real-life commitments can affect participation, and I am taking this into account.

I am also pursuing a new web hosting company that will allow me to use the old PHP version, aka bring back the old PHP message board. Time will tell if I may migrate everything over to this theoretical hosting company. I will likely use one of my domain URLs specifically for that PHP message board.

Anyway- that is the update!!
word count: 317