CH.14 Main Thread: The Employer Arc: Act 1

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Who the bloody hell are you!?

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music.

Charon's vision was musty-- but a race of memories swarmed her-- memories that she was unaware of before-- and one such memory of how Kizmat was killed by Lilith within the Gate of Apocalypse. The memories validated what Brandon was stating all along- that the timeline was altered. Every single living soul on Earth is unaware of the changes.

As the environment slowly fades in and out of many types of environments such as a forest, waste-land, city, underwater and even smack right on the moon (thank goodness Charon is a creature of the night and she cannot die unless she wishes it!)- the environment then now rests back at the Technocracy where Brandon, who is also tripping balls, was at.

Charon reaches her right hand out to Mamud and says:

"Mate. What is going on?! where do we go from here?!"

Mamud: Good that you have endured, but that is just the beginning. I am here as your guide- not to only clarify but to prepare you for the insatiable evil that awaits--

Charon: More bad guys? Right. I realize that the timeline changed but the outcome isn't half-bad-- Kizmat is alive and Hra'-whateveryoucallit is dead. AND the future where the McMahons screwed up the world with Chane as the champion does not exist. Besides if there are more baddies- we can bring it for sure! We kicked anyone from Sideshow clowns to Unholy Gods... what else out there could be worse?!

Mamud: Precisely. There IS an evil that has been pulling the strings since the inception of time and space. I speak of the one called, The Employer.
word count: 283

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Mamud

Re: Remembering the Past.... The Beginning of the Employer Arc

At the mention of The Employer's name, Brandon feels the bird's nets on his head he calls a hair style stand on its ends--the air around them becomes charged.

"It feels like a bit of a kerfuffle's comin in" Brandon states; no sooner are the words past the jagged chicklets he calls teeth when a section of space distorts. Charon turns to the distortion and draws her nail guns; Mamud starts running towards it.

The distortion spits out a screeching creature--Brandon has enough time to register it's a little shorter than he is, winged, with skin that looks oily, rubbery, and moist in all the worst areas, claws for hands, jaws and no eyes--before Mamud's arm connects and clotheslines it, crumpling it to the floor. She grabs its ankles and swings it towards the distortion, getting it to collide with another of its kind as it flies through the distortion.

Brandon notes Mamud runs towards the pair she downed, as 5 more creatures fly through the distortion, screeching and clawing at the air. Brandon here's the sound of Charon's nail guns firing as a flock of the beasts bear down on him...
word count: 202
Charon Death

BLOODY HELL... I know this is "Creature" wrestling but gesh.

Brandon was screaming like a small school girl as Charon unleashed volley after volley of nails from her gun at the creatures pouring from the distortion! After Mamud cracks the neck of a creature- she motions to Charon....

Mamud: We need to seal that!!!

**Charon dropkicks a winged demon to the floor and shoots its head off with her nails....

Charon: AND HOW TO BLOODY HELL DO WE DO THAT?!

Mamud: I don't know exactly... anyone have gum?

Charon: .....

Then suddenly Brandon's eyes open wide with an idea!

Brandon: Gum?! how about my hairgel!

** Both Charon and Mamud look at each other perplexed... but then, after-all, Gunther's wig had magical dimensional powers--- why the hell not!! Brandon digs in his "bro sack" (looks like a woman's purse) and tosses the hair gel in Mamud and Charon's direction when suddenly a flying gargoyle swoops down and snatches it with its claws to only fly through a stained glass window to the outside.....

Charon: Well. Shit.
word count: 170

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010