Main Event: Charon of Death(c) VS The Darkspade [CM:XV- 07/15/2024]

Seasonal PPV Events. Shows are posted per player requests.
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

Can't I have one normal match beating my daughter in, for once?

Spade and Charon turned to look back at each other and just shook their heads. In moments, the two turned around and confronted the beast, dashing towards them with fury. Charon shot wave after wave of wickedness while Darkspade did the same but with Unholy energy blasts. Surprisingly, the beast's agile nature allowed it to zip right past each deathly blow.

Charon: This is no ordinary cat. It's been amplified with something.

Darkspade looks at Charon's limelighted up eyes....
DS: Charon- your eyes.... the nanobots again.

Charon: Odd... so dad....

By that point, Darkspade twirls over the banister and smashes right into the beautiful mosaic below- crushing the floor- he notices that Richard Arcane is long gone... Above- Charon was literately hooking horns with the tiger as if she was having a wrestling match with the beast... Charon is screaming at Spade more so that he leaves her!!! Darkspade paid no attention and then started to say out loud the password to enter the catacombs when again something was off-- from the sides were several turrets sending out beams of crimson light!!! Darkspade barely rolled out of the way in time and then broke for cover behind a pillar.... as the pillar was being blasted left and right- he looked up to see Charon swooping down like he did to land on the mosaic floor--- Charon also went behind a pillar.... not too far from her dad.

Charon: You left me up there- with that cat!

DS: Hmph. I knew you could handle it- besides- this IS a competition...

Charon: ARE YOU MENTAL! If we can't release the Lords of Dark...

DS: .... is that YOUR CAT?!

The Tiger stood up, ran down the right-hand side of the stairway, and stood in the center of the mosaic... the turrets did not react to it...

DS: YOU DIDN'T KILL IT?!

Charon: HEY I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COMPETITION?!

The tiger growled and roared, and the unthinkable happened- its eyes also glowed limelight, and it opened its mouth to conjure out of its mouth a massive energy beam... Charon and Darkspade, once again, looked at each other, their eyes wide with shock. They then rolled out from the pillars, and the next thing everyone watching in the whole world saw was a blast like no other.... when the smoke cleared- the pillars were gone- so was one side of the house, and you could see outside where the other Charon (#2) was standing by the car... Darkspade was the first to stand up, realizing he was outside- covered with debris.... Charon #1 is nowhere to be seen.
word count: 440
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------

Charon Death (#2)

Not what you expected.

In the distance, the nano-infused Tiger thing was preoccupied with shifting through the ruble for meat to see Darkspade rising from the ashes. Again, Charon #1 was nowhere to be found; however, Charon #2 ran through the yard and checked on Darkspade...

Charon #2: Mate.... are you alright!!!!???

::Darkspade, distraught, just glares at Charon #2::

DS: A little too late to give a flying fuck about me, huh? I mean, more like centuries too late...

Charon #2: I don.....

DS: Give up the act. My real daughter is not here- and I ain't buying your bullshit- actually- just get out of my way, I have a title and an urn to collect.

::But then, Charon #2 forcefully holds Darkspade's left arm to stop him from moving onward::

Charon #2: I can't let you do that....

Before Darkspade could reply, Charon #2 shocked Darkspade, literately, with a blast of wickedness!!! He convulsed from the shock and dropped to his knees- with his head upward looking at her...

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music (if there are more than one video in this thread, for full experience, you would have to uncheck/check off them as you read, sorry).
Cannot see or hear anything? Then, READ THIS

Hans Zimmer - Why Do We Fall (Pure Deep)

Image Charon #2: You have forgotten, Dad, that I am from a distant future that will never be — I am a vessel for Hra'gad, and I have the same Wicked powers as the guardian. [Spade looks slightly confused]. I, your cloned daughter, am stopping you, my father, and your real daughter, too. It's going to be fun to see you both fail at this meager task that if you two had actually worked together, could have actually been a threat to our Employer.

**Darkspade was still feeling the effects of the wickedness**
DS: W.... wh.... You BI.. BITCH.

Charon #2 smiled devilishly at Darkspade and then quickly picked him up with one hand to only choke-slam him- impaling him- into a few rebar. But at that time, Charon #1 emerged from a ton of bricks nearby, she did not see what Charon #2 did. Charon #1 stumbles up and then sees Charon #2 and her father, impaled.

Charon #1: Nooooo dad..... Charon, help me

Charon #2 abruptly turned and strode off in the opposite direction, leaving Charon #1 bewildered. But lurking behind her was the Tiger. Charon #1 spun around, and in that moment of shock, Charon #2 revealed a crimson light nail gun, firing crimson nails at the beast!!! The Tiger exploded right on top of Charon #1, leaving her stunned and the audience on the edge of their seats watching this all unfold across the world!

Charon #2: Right. Now. Get that urn, mate.
word count: 467

Former longest reigning Absolute Undisputed Champion
Kreature of the McMahons 2030 Winner
King of Pain 2007
The Last CW Absolute Undisputed Champion before Chane declared himself King in 2020 (total runs: 10)
CW Universal Transfigure Transsexual Intercontinental Tag Team Championship w/ Goldyke (1)
CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010 (total 2)
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

The Plot Thickens...

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music (if there are more than one video in this thread, for full experience, you would have to uncheck/check off them as you read, sorry).
Cannot see or hear anything? Then, READ THIS

WHY DO WE FALL? (long version) by Hans Zimmer

Charon #1 wiped off the globs of blood and guts off of her face and rose to her feet- she turned around and yelled at Charon #2....

Charon #1: HELP HIM!!

Charon #2 just shook her head- she finally just hysterically laughed and smiled.

Charon #2: Do you remember our conversation about when we first met after you released me from the antechamber at McMahon Manor? First- what I told you about my memory of Hra'gad when I awoke in his hive...

Charon and Red Spyder lead by Deadblood are running down the last corridor with weapons in hand.... the troupe even passed right through Charon #1 as if she was a ghost! The scene changes and we see the troupe fighting off an army of Charons, Stephanies, Bandons until finally the last one of them was slaughtered--- Red Spyder was acting strangely.... almost as if, he 'lost' something precious to him because he was also dressed in a ladies' skirt with high heels.... Charon #1 scratched her head at that, whispered to herself, 'Right' and then followed the troupe into a larger chamber.... the Final Chamber of which had a high vaulted ceiling with corpses swinging their limbs out!!! At that moment the ground rumbled and in the center of this strange, cocoon looking monstrosity emerged a pod from a pool of guts.... the pod slowly opened up revealing a body that was partially complete......

The troupe looked upward around the walls and noted that the bodies of Stephanie McMahon, Chane McMahon, Brand-X were stuck there by a grossly organic flesh sucking their DNA into the center pod before them--- but Charon #1's jaw dropped and also saw that there was more than the 3 bodies.... Charon of the future was also stuck on the wall!!!! This prompt Charon #1 to scream.... the scene in fact fast-forward to when Charon of the future realized that all along she was a clone and her real self was nothing more than a soulless vegetable but for some strange reason Hra'gad was unable to control her. Before the memory fades-- Charon #1 looks back up and sees Markus holding the severed Monster Beef and presents it to the demon.....

Hra'gad opens wide and Markus slowly allows the Monster Beef to slither down Hra'gad's throat while Red Spyder, Charon and Deadblood are held down by chains made of flesh..... Suddenly- Charon #2 breaks free from the flesh chains and digs into her pocket to suddenly throw grenade at Hra'gad. The grenade detonates but the power of Hra'gad was too great with the monster beef which now mutated into the new body--- the blast was easily absorbed by a now tentacle monster beef springing forth out from Hra'gad's groin!!!!

Charon #1: Mate...

Charon #2: .... remember what else I said... I said that a lot of things changed, while other things haven't... But I was not completely honest with you. I once showed you this.... [takes out the same memory device she showed at McMahon family estate].... it revealed how your dad was consumed by Hra'gad and how Angel and Lil Red, her Cadmus, died from the usage of the monster beef....

Charon #1: Where are you getting at, Charon?

Charon #1's face turns to white, as a figure emerges from nothingness behind Charon #2..... and in a gigantic jar, was.... the, monster, beef.

Image "... tisk ... tisk. Silly little Charon. You've forgotten a crucial element- this is NOT the timeline you belong in. Some things are indeed, different."
word count: 648

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010