Main Event: Charon of Death(c) VS The Darkspade [CM:XV- 07/15/2024]

Seasonal PPV Events. Shows are posted per player requests.
DARKSPADE
The Unholy One
The Unholy One

Almost... got it.

**Darkspade nods**
DS: Deal.

Charon and Darkspade turn to head into the bushes when, in-front of them, was Richard Arcane.... he had the Urn in his hand...

Charon #1: Mate. Hand that over...

Richard Arcane: ... its a peculiar thing isn't... this is like the Holy Grail of the Creatures of the Night. Huh. What if, uh, we just forget this whole fucking match and I just open the thing, right here?

Both Spade and Charon dash forward and saying, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Richard Arcane: I keep thinking, what was it that The Employer meant by solving the problem in of itself? Heh. Dammit- why couldn't be easy, like, be a Creature Wrestler- why can't I just say IT'S MY FUCKING BELT for once.

Darkspade noticed something odd with Richard's tone... it brought back distant memories...

DS: No. It can't be....

Charon looks at her dad oddly. She interjects....

Charon: Mate- hand me the urn. You get your ratings, we all go home.

Richard Arcane smiles-

Richard Arcane: You're right. I am fucking done with this shit- maybe The Employer meant that the problem is you guys-- so, go fight for it....

Richard Arcane throws the Urn up into the air-- it was a slow motion effect as we see both Charon and Darkspade leaping and reaching up into the air when suddenly a greenish goo snatches up, and when the camera shifts to what just happened around Charon and Darkspade- we see the remnants of Charon #2... a monstrosity re-forming from a green ooze holding the Urn in her arms.... close to her melting breasts. This shocked Charon #1 and Darkspade...

Richard Arcane: Well then.... there you have it.... your NEW CWE World Champion, err, Charon.... well the clone. Heh. By the way, fuck you guys.

Richard Arcane flipped everyone off and just walked away- out of sight- leaving everyone's mouths wide open. Darkspade's shoulders sunk in frustration and disappointment- but that did not stop Charon #1 from making her march to snatch the urn... However, Charon #2, while still forming what was left of her body, speaks...

Charon #2: Ur.hahwhhha..... y... yo.... you've have lost.

Charon #2 twirled the lid off of the urn.... Charon #1's face was cold as stone.... above them swirled dark, foreboding clouds. The clone opened the doorway to the ethereal realm...

Charon #1 quickly used her Techno-watch to contact The Technocracy.....

Charon #1: Change of plans Mamud... We need to teleport Kizmat NOW to Death Manor

Mamud: Ch...cha...charon I can hardly hear you. You said, Death Manor? but what about the security.....

Charon #1: The Urn has been opened- the protective barrier has been disrupted but my clone opened the doorway- you must get here with Kizmat NOW!!!

Charon #2 smiles as the swirling vortex above intensifies.....

Charon #1: Charon! The Lords of Darkness are bound within the Ethereal plane.... if nothing is done, the world will shatter in pieces. You just opened Pandora's box!

The ground was trembling, and lightning came crashing; the Urn was blistering hot and started hovering in mid-air-- Charon #2 was bewildered and backed away from the pulsating Urn... In a sudden, unexpected twist, a portal from the Technocracy opened wide, revealing Mamud, Brandon, and Obed Marsh transporting Kizmat to a sick bed....

Charon #1: DO IT!!! DO THE RITUAL.... SEND KIZMAT INTO THE URN!!!!!

Obed Marsh: This is too sudden, if our calculations are incorrect, then, Kizmat could be torn into shreds.....

Mamud: He won't. I promised this won't kill him... even if it costs my life....

Uncheck the mute button to hear the music (if there are more than one video in this thread, for full experience, you would have to uncheck/check off them as you read, sorry).
Cannot see or hear anything? Then, READ THIS

You're a Vampire, and you've lost your Eternal Love -- Adagio in G Minor (Vampire Version)

The next scene crossfades showing Mamud taking over where Obed Marsh ended-- she spills the rest of the liquid vial used earlier to capture Kizmat's fluids on top of Kizmat's forehead... the next thing that happens is the perspective of the Lord of Blood now within the ethereal plane of
The Undertaker's Urn.

Image KIZMÄT: And now. We awaken our Lords of Darkness to pass judgement on all.

The next scene will carry onto the Creature Mania moment thread here: https://creaturewrestling.com/megaverse ... .php?t=797
word count: 756
Total of 6 top championships [Absolute Undisputed (1- undefeated); CW Undisputed (1); CWE Undisputed (2); CWF World (2)]
Other championships: CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)

-------------------------------------------