B4Pro Episode 1: Introduction to B4Pro Xeality Show

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: The Introduction to CWmwe Xeality Show

Alexander of course was beside himself. He gazed at the nuts...err contestants and shuddered at the thought that they are here for a CW contract. Now for Eagle... he's still confuzed why he's here.... but Alex held back anything to be said to Eagle. Heh maybe this is fast way of remake Eagle's contract and get an even cheaper prize for his 'performances'!

Alexander Arcane: Uhm... hmm....

Brandon was now at the bar, he found himself a nice bottle of Olde Gold and poured himself a heffty glass of steaming liqour into a shot. But instead, Branden skips the small glass and guzzles the bottle itself down his throat!

Brandon: OL' THAT SOMETHING GOOD! /bows gracefully

::the dwarf was on the counter and looks at Brandon and blows his horn in his face::

Brandon: awwwww!!! I am no alkie YOU dinge queen!

Alexander Arcane: ::Slaps himself:: Guys focus. Please just for once... focus! I called you all here this morning to say that in just a few moments we will be greeted by the elected CWB4Pro champion! This champion will take over most of the activities such as game shows, physical challenges and more..... the objective is to acquire points as a team. If you want a CW pro contract, then you all have to be at the TOP of your game! Anybody has anything to add before we introduce the champion?
word count: 236
Brand-X

Re: The Introduction to CWmwe Xeality Show

Brandon was losing patience and his attention had started to wander waiting for this so called CWB4Pro champion, he continued to swig the liquor from the bottle and wandered into the hallway still in his pristine white y-front undies. He looked out of the window and spotted a dishy looking woman bending over the flower border.

"Pin, pin, dishy babe at one o'clock!"

Completely unashamed of his underwear and general state of undress Brandon wandered out into the garden and tried to strike up a conversation.
word count: 88
~~~~~~~ Brand - X ~~~~~~~
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

the big surprises!

((ooc: this post's TF got messed up but I'll write this before the events preceeding CM7))

Brand-X and Daneel are now waiting for Alexander's huge announcement....

Alexander Arcane: Alright gents.... as you know we need to crown a CWB4Pro Champion... So on CW Ultimatium we will have such a match.

Branden's hair stands up on all ends

Alexander Arcane: We also will be adding a new wrestler to our CWB4Pro family. I'd want you two to not be alarmed but greet our new CWB4Pro superstar....

The camera panned over to the front door and you can suddenly see a cheezy 80s retro screen satup to the sides. Branden and Daneel are scratching their heads until a Gunther-looking man appears with a woman with purple hair. The stage crew was setting up the cables and microphone...

Branden: Um... Alex bloke.... whos that chap?

Alexander just stood there holding his mouth trying not to laugh
Alexander Arcane: Oh... oh you'll see soon enough Branden... he's name is Zlad... I picked him up when I was touring Europe and came across this gem in a pub. btw I think you two will room nicely with him heh

Zlad: Okay.... like... this song I dedicate to my room mates to be high up in the sky above forsee yes with me

This was Alexander's surprise to CWB4Pro!
word count: 233