B4Pro Episode 1: Introduction to B4Pro Xeality Show

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

B4Pro Episode 1: Introduction to B4Pro Xeality Show

The scene opens with Mr. Alexander Arcane sipping champainge with Trish Skankus in his over stretched black limo. The scene then fades out and we see that the limo has arrived at a ranch mansion.

A small little dwarf know as Verne Troyer comes poping out from the front door and runs up to the limo....

Once the limo stops, the Verne Troyer opens the door with *Glee* :mrgreen: and then eyes Trish Skankus' big-ba-ba-booms! After being mesmerized by her cleavage, Alexander pops out and then *SMACKS* his hand in the back of the dwarf's head..... Alexander then takes off his armani sunglasses and noticed that the CWB4Pro Xeality Show sign was put up above the door to the mansion..... Alexander looks at the camera as the show begins to start.

Alexander Arcane: Welcome welcome to the CWB4Pro Xeality Show! Very shortly each of the new CWB4Pro candidates will arrive here by limo! They will spend their lives here in my ranch mansion here in sunny Southern California. Each of them will live their days here together and participate in contests that can earn them a shot at a CW contract!!! First to arrive is Brand-X!!! I believe he is due here very shortly.....
word count: 208
Brand-X

Re: The Introduction to CWmwe Xeality Show

Brandon and Daneel were interrupted as several officious looking men strode down to where they were standing and handed Brandon a thick brown envelope. He hesitated before taking it as though it might contain a bomb, he kept one eye on the men as he took out the papers.

"Ah yes, Mr Arcane, righty oh."

Brandon decided that going to his mansion might be a better bet than finding himself somewhere to live, he looked at Daneel.

"Are you coming too? It might be a bit of a laugh you know, you can learn how to fight and whatnot."

Daneel noticed that he hadn't actually been handed an envelope as of yet and he shrugged.

"Well, I'm off my funny little friend, to be trained by the, self proclaimed, best wrestlers in the world!"

Brandon bounded out of the ring and only one of the men followed him apparently trying his hardest to keep up with the mad lunatic.

There was a huge limo parked that took up the whole parking lot and the man gestured for Brandon to get in. Brandon was by now totally overexcited and nearly dived headfirst into the car. Once he was in it he fidgeted, constantly, much to the annoyance of the man in the black suit. He pushed every button, wound down the windows, opened up the sun roof, made crank calls on the phone and generally made a nuisance of himself but the man never said a word to him. Brandon bounced up and down on the seat as he saw the limo approaching the mansion driveway.

"So anyway, this is kind of cool but you know white, white is very well white and I don't as a general rule do white so I might discuss with Arcane that he might change the colour to purple, purple is good, I like purple but then again black is better, why don't you shut up, I'm not hyperactive and we aren't going to get in trouble. You are so boring, you always think we're going to get in trouble! No, we're not going to pin pin Arcane, we most definitely will get in trouble for that, I mean look at this place, do you want to live in a box under a bridge? I don't. It would ruin my manicure for a start."

The man in the suit stared at Brandon for awhile, it had taken him a second or two to realise that Brandon wasn't talking to him and that he was in fact arguing with himself. He shook his head in disbelief, where did Arcane find these fruitloops? The limo drew to a stop and Brandon leapt out almost before it had come to a complete stop. He twirled round a couple of times before bounding to a stop in front of Arcane himself. The voice in his head told him to pin pin him, but the other one told him no. Brandon held out a hand, with a huge grin on his face and bowed deeply. Arcane was hypnotised slightly by his impossibly high hair, which gently swayed in the breeze. Brandon straightened up again.

"Mr bloody Arcane, a very special nice to see you and all of that kind of stuff. You are quite a nice looking geezer in the flesh, can I have a cuddle?"

Arcane backed away.
word count: 569
~~~~~~~ Brand - X ~~~~~~~
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: The Introduction to CWmwe Xeality Show

Damn right Alex backed away. Verne Troyer looked high up at Mr. Arcane with a :? The hyperactive Brandon was swaying back and forth... like he was listening to some music in his head. Brandon was even whistling to some obscure european pop band- however to Alex he was mumbling something about women underwear and gelato.

Alexander Arcane: Well um. Hi and welcome to the CWB4Pro Xeality Show. EXCITED?

"Woah like this is kinda mild. You even got satelight. Were are the others. Do I get a room all for myself. And oh, Mr. Arcane, you GOT to do something about the color of your limbo mate. BLACK is definately not your color... well maybe tangerine... hows meh hair look'n?"

Alexander and Verne's mouths drop.... hoping REALLY SOON the next wrestler hopeful will arrive!
word count: 135