B4Pro Episode 1: Introduction to B4Pro Xeality Show

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Brand-X

Re: The Introduction to CWmwe Xeality Show

Eagle rushed dramatically into the kitchen and stood framed in the doorway with his hands on his hips in a thoroughly unheroic way in Brandon's eyes. Daneel glanced up and stifled a giggle by disguising it as a cough. Brandon simply stopped what he was doing and stared at Eagle as though he was some sort of alien being and then gestured at him with the knife he had in his hand. Eagle immediately went into a defensive roll across the floor and smacked his head on the counter opposite Brandon and Daneel.

Brandon knelt down and looked round the corner where Eagle was rubbing his head.

"You know most household accidents happen in the kitchen. Do you want a sarnie?"

Daneel watched the whole thing, trying hard not to burst out laughing, he cleared his throat.

"Brandon, do you really think marmite and peanut butter is a good combination for a sandwich?"

Brandon looked down at the sandwich like it was the first time he'd ever seen it and then looked at Daneel as though he was some sort of genius.

"You know me old tin man, I reckon's you might be right there!"

Brandon wandered back to the fridge and rooted round some more, ignoring Eagle ranting on about lawsuits and metal rods of injustice.

"AH HA! Just whats needed....BEETROOT! YUM!"

Daneel screwed up his face and looked on as Brandon threw a couple of beetroots into the mix.

"Brandon, I think I might just make my own sandwiches. I'm not too keen on marmite."

He wasn't feeling overly hungry, as Brandon then added a couple of jaffa cakes to the sandwich that he was building, even Eagle had stopped ranting long enough to look at the sandwich as though he would dearly love to feed it to his worst enemy, unfortunately his worst enemy was about to eat it. Brandon stuffed the sandwich in his mouth and chewed heartily as though he'd not eaten in a week, marmite dripping down the corner of his mouth. Daneel gestured to Brandon that he had marmite on his chin, he wiped it off with the back of his hand then licked his hand clean and grinned.

"I was saving that bit for later tinny. Wos with old baggy pants there anyways?"

He waved his hand in Eagles general direction as though he wasn't really there but just a projection of their imagination. Daneel looked over at Eagle apologetically.

"Um...he's one of the contestants, he's going to be living here as well."

Brandon snorted, then coughed sending a piece of partly masticated sandwich flying in Eagles direction where it landed on his top lip. Brandon stared at it.

"Pin, pin old chap, you really ought to eat that up, its very tasty you know."

Daneel rolled his eyes and Eagle was in deep shock and disgusted at the very thought.
word count: 490
~~~~~~~ Brand - X ~~~~~~~
Daneel Olivaw

It had been a long, tiring day. Daneel knew that if he didn't find his room his power cells would run down and his implants would lose the power they need to remain connected to the Internet. On top of that, his organic body was ready for sleep.

"Well chaps, I need to get some sleep. God only knows what they have in store for us tomorrow and I need to be fully charged and ready for whatever they are going to throw at us" He walked towards the door, "I'm going to find that little dwarf and see if he knows where we are sleeping tonight"

with that Daneel left the room.
word count: 115
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

The very next day.........

Suddenly a LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDD blowhorn sounds off in the large bedroom with Brandon, Daneel and Eagle!

Brand-X: OH BUGGER WHAT THE HELL... ::with his hair already up into the air::

Eagle flopped off the bed-- he was in his captain America underwear!!!

Daneel standing up right with what looked to be an electrical wire coming out from his stomach region connected to a wall outlet... Daneel's eyes slowly open wide and he wasn't alarmed....

Brand-X Oi... who sounded off that HORN! Was it one of you two?

Then Verne hopping up and down playing with that blowhorn!!!! he keeps blowing on his tooter!!!

AWHHBRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBLLOOOWWWEEEERR!!!

Verne: WAKE UP WAKE UP!!! GET TO THE LIVING ROOM ALEX IS HERE!!! COME... HURRY!!!!

Verne kept blowing on his horn!!!!
word count: 136