After the Evangelion (copied from the threaded board)

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

Phase II

Augustus was looking at Damien with an incredulous look on his face; Damien looked back at him with one eyebrow raised.

“What?”

Augustus seemed to be working up to a question.

“You gave her the middle name of Angel?”

Damien grinned as Gray, Kizmat and Kali threw a blanket over Charon’s head so that the cybernetic eye couldn’t take in any information regarding their future whereabouts.

“What’s wrong with Angel?”

Kali who had been listening to the conversation behind her butted in.

“It’s better than Cherubim or Cheeky, believe me.”

Augustus half turned to Kali.

“Your middle name is Cherubim? No way!”

Kali straightened up and looked at him with a murderous expression.

“You breathe a word of my middle name to anyone and I’ll let everyone know that your middle name is Cheeky.”

Kali raised an eyebrow just like Damien; Damien chuckled. All five of them half dragged and half-carried Charon, who’s cybernetic half, was uttering dire warnings and threatening the entire cesspool of humanity. Finally when they made it to the parking lot Gray pulled out a device that looked like a larger than average battery with a small button on top and two small prongs on the bottom. He shoved it against Charon’s left arm and the Electro-magnetic pulse crackled through the cybernetic wiring and disabled it. They could finally wrestle the now limp form of Charon into the back of the hearse.

Several hours later Charon woke up, the chattering in her head had stopped and the binary code had frozen. She was disorientated and unsure of where she was, she tried to make herself remember what had happened. She remembered the end of the match but everything was all-weird after that.
She sat on the edge of the bed she had been laying on and held her head in her hands, she had the mother of all headaches and her left side felt much heavier than it should, it was certainly taking much more effort to move. It wasn’t until she bought her left arm down to look at her watch, which had been removed at the hospital that she noticed the discoloration and the appearance of what to her looked like wiring just under the surface of her skin.
Lots of things then happened all at once in her mind, the memory of the pain, then the connection to the chip in her arm and what she’d said, or rather, what the cybernetic part had said. Then the binary code went blank and a re-boot command sprang up, followed by lots of error messages and initialisation codes. She was becoming what she’d just destroyed only hours before.
She looked quickly round at her surroundings, she was most definitely underground, and probably in a cellar converted into a holding cell, the walls were exceptionally thick and no one would hear her or anyone else scream down here. She had to get out, there was someone she wanted to have a chat with and she was a danger to everyone who was trying to help. Besides, she had an idea who was behind this and if she could get help controlling the cybernetics without the operators realising, she was going to go right to the source and use the technology against them.
She tried the door; it was as she had thought it would be, locked. She could try going through the wall but that would attract too much attention, so she stood and waited and hoped the ridiculously obvious idea would work.
An hour later she was still stood waiting. She had spent the time wisely getting the majority of the cybernetic systems under her own control, it was subtle but she now understood how it worked and she could let it work by itself until she was commanded to do something she didn’t want to do. She now pushed the programming to one side as Kizmat was framed in the doorway. He stood and stared at her, he was quite rightly suspicious and she smiled at him.

“Kizzy! I need the bathroom, please?!”

Kizmat moved forward apparently relieved that he was talking to Charon and not Evangelion MKII. She waited until the very last moment, she noted quickly that he’d left the keys in the outside of the door and that he had a pair of what looked like titanium handcuffs. Well he certainly wasn’t going to be using them. He got within reach and then stopped again.

“Sorry but hold out your hands, I need to make sure you’re not going anywhere.”

Charon grinned.

“Kinky!”

Kizmat smiled back, he looked tired and Charon moved to hold out her hands at which point she let the cybernetic programming take over. Her hands shot out and grabbed Kizmat by the front of his shirt and lifted him up like a child’s toy and threw him against the wall behind her. He hit the wall so hard that he dislodged several granite blocks leaving an indentation and slid to the floor winded and angry. Charon was quick and moved straight out of the door locking it behind her, she took the key and crushed it in her left hand and threw it on the floor. She walked quickly along the corridor, the cybernetic eye taking in everything and relaying it back to its mainframe.

Elsewhere in the building Augustus was monitoring binary programming, he was trying to find the source of the Eva program. The computer sounded an alarm and he pulled up the relevant window, Charon was moving inside the building and it wasn’t in the holding cell. Augustus then checked on the security camera’s and realised that Kizmat was now smashing up the cell in frustration and temper. He grabbed his cell and dialled, Gray answered straight away. Augustus wasted no time.

“Charon is headed your way, she locked Kizmat in the cell and she’s on the move.”

Gray just had time to issue an “okay” when Charon appeared round the door and Augustus heard her voice.

“Cesspool piece of human shit, you are imperfect, imperfection must be destroyed.”

The line went dead after a couple of smashing noises. Augustus searched through the security camera’s, he finally found the one that showed Gray slumped in the corner of the research room. He couldn’t be sure whether he was alive or dead but the door to the upper levels was now open. He dialled Damien’s number; there was no answer. Augustus left his seat and went to Gray first, Gray was just starting to stir and looked up groggily at Augustus.

“Where is she?”

Augustus helped him up.

“Gone. She locked Kizmat in the cell.”

Gray shook his head.

“I don’t understand it, the Eva program wasn’t functioning.”

Augustus chewed the inside of his lip, he was thinking.

“We’d better get Kizmat out of the cell, I need to look at the program again.”

Gray rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

“I’ll do that, you go look at the program and then we can both sit down and try and work out where the hell she’s headed for.”

Several hours later Kizmat was still pacing up and down seething and randomly destroying things he felt were mocking him as Augustus and Gray poured over the programming. Augustus was on what felt like his hundredth coffee when he suddenly spotted the pattern they’d missed. He jumped forward toward the screen, making Gray nearly drop his coffee in his lap.

“There! It’s there! Look!”

He jabbed his finger at the screen, Gray furrowed his brow and stared at the screen, Kizmat finally stopped pacing.

“Where? I don’t see it.”

Augustus was now getting impatient, he shoved Gray out of the way and highlighted the piece of code he was on about and then continued down the screen highlighting the relevant bits. Gray sat back and marvelled at the simplicity.

“She has control of the program, she’s piggybacked on such a low level security that I wouldn’t even have considered looking at it. How much control does she have do you think?”

Kizmat stared at both of them.

“What the hell do you mean? Are you telling me she smashed me into that wall on purpose? Was she Charon when she did that or Eva?”

Gray opened up another screen and scrolled through to the relevant timeline, they both looked at it.

“No, the program was in control at that point.”

Damien had been standing in the doorway listening.

“If I know Charon as well as I think I do, she is letting the program control her until it gives a command she doesn’t agree with.”

Kizmat glared at him.

“Where the fuck were you when she escaped?”

Damien glared back at him and secretly wondered what the hell Charon was attracted to in the giant demon.

“Contrary to popular belief Vampires do have to sleep on the odd occasion.”

Several miles away Charon was letting the program take her to its predetermined pick up point, however, she needed to switch the program off once they got to the main road as she then needed to go further south. Once they got to the road, she then re-took control and watched with some satisfaction as the error messages scrolled maniacally up the inside of her left eye.

Two hours later she turned left onto a long driveway and walked down it towards the big, white house at the end; there was no security. She opened the front door and walked inside, looking round doorways as she came to them and finally found what she was looking for in the kitchen. The man looked up from the process of making a sandwich. Charon smiled at him.

“Are you Daneel Olivaw?”

The man looked round and then back at Charon.

“Uh, yes. Can I help you with something?”

Another man who had been lying on the couch sat up suddenly, he was a wild looking man, and his hair seemed to have a life of its own. The second mans jaw dropped open and seemed welded to the spot for the time being. Daneel looked at the man on the couch and then turned back to Charon again. Charon moved closer to him; he had the same greyish looking skin as her own.

“Yes, actually you can. My name is Charon Death and I am slowly being turned into a cybernetic being, something which I don’t want to be and I have it on good authority that you are the man to talk to.”

Daneel had heard Brandon talking about this woman, he had a bit of a crush on her to be honest and that probably explained why he had actually remained quiet for the first time since Daneel had met him. Daneel frowned.

“What do you need to know?”

Charon thought for a moment.

“How do you control your cybernetic implants and how do you prevent anyone hacking into their systems; and before you start to tell me. Can you get everything you know about cybernetics and how to reverse or replace worn circuits and I also want to know about anything you have on sentient cybernetics.”

Daneel opened and closed his mouth a couple of times.

“I’ll have to put it on disc.”

Charon nodded.

“Can you also upload it to the web and give me the web address? The thing is I’m being tracked and some of my family will probably turn up here. I want you to give them a copy of everything you upload to the web, got it?”

Daneel nodded and grabbed a laptop from the coffee table, he noted that Brandon was still staring. He elbowed Brandon and hissed at him.

“For god’s sake go and say hello.”

Brandon pointed at Charon.

“Charon Death is standing in the kitchen.”

Daneel nodded.

“I know.”
word count: 2015

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Daneel Olivaw

Re: After the Evangelion (copied from the threaded board)

As Daneel opened up the laptop he was secretly sending a message to his chatroom requesting any information anyone had on this character who had introduced herself as “Charon Death”

Outwardly he fired up the laptop and opened a folder marked “Cybernetic implants, schematics, by Calvin Powell”

“This is a schematic of my own implants” he showed the screen to Charon who had sat down on the chair some distance away from Brandon, who was doing a pretty successful imitation of a goldfish.

“I will pop all this info onto a disc for you along with the method I use to control my implants. Just out of curiosity, are you connected to the Internet in any way? I mean, do you get mysterious messages and web pages pop up inside your brain that you have no control over?”

Charon nodded and looked rather alarmed at this question, she indicated for Daneel to continue.

“Ah, just as I thought. You see, I feel that you may have a person, or persons, connected to you and monitoring your every action from a remote location 24/7” I have a way I can find out but first of all we need to find a way to block what they can monitor so that they don’t know what we are doing. Are you ok with all this so far?”
word count: 226
Charon Death

Re: After the Evangelion (copied from the threaded board)

Charon thought for a moment.

"If we block them, they'll know. We're not talking about some amateur outfit here, even discussing this could alert them to what I'm up to."

She glanced over at Brandon who was still staring, she then returned her attention to Daneel.

"Look, I don't really have a lot of time. The cybernetics have a recall feature, this feature has been activated and at the moment my deviation is registering as an error in the program, I don't know how long I can continue to fool them. You need to get this information to my family. Moebius or Gray will understand any computer speak and whatnots and Kizmat looks really big and threatening but really he's just a big pussycat."

Daneel doubted this as his chatroom fed him information on Charon, Moebius, Gray and Kizmat, the picture of Kizmat that opened up in his mind really made him sweat. Brandon made an effort to get up but crashed into the furniture on the way. Daneel started copying information onto a disc.

"Just give me a couple more minutes."
word count: 188

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010