INTRODUCING..........THE NEW CW CHAIRMAN....

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: INTRODUCING..........THE NEW CW CHAIRMAN....

::Gunther then slips in, stopping Shaniqua. He looks over Mr. Gray up and down and puckered his lips but ignored Moebius. Taking his mic, Gunther in a strong fake Swedish accent speaks his mind::

Gunther: Mmhhhhhh. Only a man can take my chairmanship. I only see, a ful läskigt bish. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... you both touched my tra la la. And I liked it.

::Gunther flings the mic in Mr. Gray's face as if he just won the verdict::
word count: 79
Gunther
The Sex God

::Gunther's eyes was fixed staring at Shaniqua's large bootie. When the mic was thrown at Gunther's feet, he had a natural instinct to start singing!!!!

Gunther: touch me...

::Gunther rubs his hands from his chest to his tight black leather pants............
Gunther: touch me now...

Gunther: Mr. Gray.... it's a full moon in the city and the night was young, I was hungry for love, I was hungry for fun, I was hunting you down, and I was the bait, when I saw you there, I didn't need to hesitate! [puckers his lips]

::Suddenly, Shaniqua pulled a mic out from her bra::
Shaniqua: this is da night bish, this is the night, this is the time, we've got to get it right. M'kay mofo! Take me like a man! OR I'LL TAKE YOU LIKE A BISH!

Gunther: this is the night................... [stares Mr. Gray up and down like he was an object of desire]

::Shaniqua sticks her long pointy finger right in Moebius face and speaks with an attitude in the mic::
Shaniqua: Hay....aayyyy..... touch me, touch me, I wanna FEEL your bootie, your ass right next to mine.. Mhmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Gunther: this is the night

Shaniqua: touch me mhmmm hmmm, touch me now mhmmm hmmm... touch me, touch me now... RIGHT IN DA ASS!

Shaniqua: Awh touch me!!!

::Gunther gets right infront of Moebius::
Gunther: Hawt...... yes... hawt and cold emotion, confusing my brain, I could not decide between pleasure and pain, like a tramp in the night, I was begging for you to treat my body like you wanted to...

Shaniqua: this is the night...

Gunther: this is the night...

Shaniqua: this is the time, we've got to get it right in da ass babie!

Gunther: This is the night. This is my night! Where your going to feel my pain. Awh... this is the night, your chariman entertains! I can take your challenge, like you wanted me too.... but instead I am going to stick that bish, right up into the next avenue! AWhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... whats does you say to that ones! Mhmmmm my tra la la is red HAWT and you still touched it.

::Shaniqua snaps her fingers::
word count: 371
Gunther
The Sex God

Gunther almost swallowed the microphone whole as Shaniqua launched herself at him.

In awe, Shaniqua topples right on top of Gunther, the new CW Chairman. It was a pitaful sight but Gunther was well verse in finding his way out of arms of women... even a gargantuan.

As Gunther sprung up to his feet, miraculously, his mullet was fixed up like new. Mr. Gray suddenly pushed forward which made Gunther cower and rolled out of the ring. Gunther was humiliated. But that didn't stop the pop Eurosinger -turned- CW Megastar -turned- CW Chairman stop his singing.........

Gunther: Jävla dum! Oh you touched my tra la la Mr. Grey! Fine. If you just MUST have your way... I will break your hearts! Deep in da night, your chairman will teach BOTH of yous a lesson yous will never forget. I order a match... awh.... yes you will meet Gunther and my gurls on Ultimatinum in a special contest of wits.... a tenny winni string bikini match for MY chairmanship.
word count: 170