Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Mortismere

Re: Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

It wasn't long before the two realised they could inflict more pain on each other out of the water and Morty was the first to make a break for the surface.

And as Mortis broke from the surface of the water, he pushed people aside with his massively long arms and tore off a lamp pole that was full of electricity. Mortis, with an evil and delightful grin, swings the lamp pole at an approaching Charon! Charon's nanobots enabled her to calculate the appropriate distance and speed to duck out of harms way-- and as Mortis failed to take her head off with the electifying pole... she comes back with a double-thrust followed up by a roundhouse spinning kick which rocked Mortis backwards..... he also dropped the lamp pole and it sunk into the crimson pool!!! the pool suddenly was electrified and turned into a death trap...

Mortis had enough! he resorted to what he does best and that was cheat! Charon comes around and Mortis rose his hands straight infront of her eyes and a brilliant but deadly fire ignited! Charon's eyes went blind... and it didn't take too long at all till Mortis slapped his large hand across her neck and hoisted her up into the air and DRILLED HER DOWN WITH HATRED ACROSS THE SEAFOOD PLATTER TABLE!!!!

As shrimp and lobster tails fly up into the air upon impact, Mortis drops his elbow down and across her neck.... then he dragged her by the hair to the electrifying and awaiting pool.....

MM: It's not time for your death sentence! CHARON DEATH!!

((ooc: Charon, I'll bid 30 CB points to use for my ending; whats your bid? and sorry took awhile well you know why ;___; ))
word count: 294
Charon Death
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness
CWE World Champion & The Guardian of Wickedness

((ooc. okay, tell you what make it 35 and I'll let you do whatever you want! lol))
word count: 18

Current CWE World Champion (2023)

Former longest reigning CW Undisputed Champion
King of Pain 2007

CW Heavyweight Champion 2009 & 2010
Mortismere

Ok lol deal then, sorry took awhile. This weekend I was bogged down writing a literature review =/ and far far far from over ; ;

I'll post my conclusion when I get my next opening :D
word count: 35