Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Gunther
The Sex God

Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

((TF: Three days after Gunther and Mr.Gray/Moebius confrontation))

At Gunther's PussyKat ranch, in stunning Beverly Hills California. The night wasn't so dark as huge spotlights illuminated the nught sky. You can hear dancing and screaming from 5 blocks away. Gunther was having a pardy over becoming the CW Chairman! It was an amazing spectacle and at the expense of the the company's money! However, Gunther didn't care! he was singing it up and dancing on a custom made stage out on his backyard. Gunther's estate was litered with thousands of fans both for him and the CW organization. Suddenly as Gunther finished up his ding dong song he had a few choice words as the band preps up for teeni wenni string bikini.....

Gunther: [puckers his lips and flips his mullet] I LOVE YOUS SO VERY VERY MUCH **with a deep fake accent**

Gunther: [blows a kiss] Awwmmmmwwaa!!! Thank you! THANK YOU! It is becaz of alls of yous that this dream became a reality. I want alls of yours to enjoy yourselves...... eat.... drink...... kiss and have sex.... LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX! Why you can even use my bedroom helt fascinerande. Yesh, it's all about Glamour, champaign, respect and anal sex here at PussyKat Ranch. Buts, I do have one serius thing to say.... [blows a kiss at a naked woman screaming and throwing her arms up in the air in a rage].... this Sunday, your chariman will go toe to toe and puts his chairmanship on the lines against a drag. His name is Morpheius.... what was that sweets? [one of the sunshine gurls tries to correct his spelling by whispering the name out]....... More penis??? AWHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES MY TRA LA LA!!! MORPHEHIS TOUCHED IT AND IT FELT.... REALLY REALLY.... GOOD!! HIT MY DING DONG SONG ONE MORE TIME FOR I, GUNTHER, WILL BISH SLAP MORPHIUS WITH MY DER WIENRSNIKI!

We then see King and JR at the BBQ grill with mics

King: YES GUNTHER HE'S MY HERO!!

JR: I... I can't believe I am out here with this Gunther T-Shirt on.... this is humiliating.

King: Oh C'mon JR! Live it up once in awhile!! Oh how are you two gurls doing!!! [two sunshine gurls comes up to King and start doing the ding dong shuffle!]

JR: I think I'd rather have Moebius be the chairman....

King: FIRST ONE TO TOUCH MY TRA LA LA GETS A DING DING DONG!!! W00t!!!

King stripes naked and runs across the lawn with the gurls chasing him!

((OOC: This is open too ~.^ ))
word count: 435
Brand-X

Re: Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

Brandon had spent several hours trying to persuade Daneel to come to the party with him but had eventually conceeded defeat when Daneel plugged himself into the house mains and threatened to electrocute himself. Brandon had then spent another couple of hours getting ready, he argued with himself constantly over which clothes he should wear, eventually settling for his usual skin tight black trousers, black cowboy boots and a white shirt with a lace cotton ruffle at the neck which he finished with a loose black scarf. His hair had taken almost as long, he had managed to get it to an impossible height. As he was about to leave he grabbed a long, black three quarter length jacket and his trusty silver handled cane with the skull with emerald eyes.

He "borrowed" the house limo and driver, telling the harrassed looking man he could have the second invite. They arrived about three quarters of an hour later. Brandon threw the door open and stepped out into a mass of papparazzi, clicking away furiously. They'd all figured he was someone really important because he gave that air of someone with money, Brandon wasn't about to correct them in any way.

Brandon was intensely curious about Gunther because Gunther seemed to have an obsession with the Death family, and so did he but his interest stopped at Charon Death. She was unavailable but that had never stopped him before and rightly or wrongly he felt very attached to her since she'd turned up at the house to talk to Daneel and there was a part of him that felt protective of her. He'd seen the confrontation between Moebius, Gray and Gunther and to be fair he felt that between himself and Gunther, he, Brandon, was definitely the sexier of the two.

He swaggered carefully between the crowds of people, occassionally smacking people in the legs or the back of the head with his cane if they wouldn't move out of the way. He finally sighted his object of interest, Gunther was still singing and rubbing himself in that obscenely disgusting and uncouth way. Brandon didn't like fat women, they sweated too much and in his opinion had too much facial hair as a rule. He expertly avoided the attention of Shaniqua, twirled his cane in his hand and rapped Gunther hard in the back of the shoulder, Brandon was surprised, he'd expected Gunther to be much taller but he barely reached Brandon's chest. Gunther turned, microphone still in hand. Brandon put on his most winning smile while standing at an angle with one hand on his hip, twirling his cane in the other.

Gunther was quick, he would concede to that but Brandon was just slightly quicker. His hand wrapped round Gunthers and pulled the microphone towards his own mouth which quickly took over.

"Ahhhh...my good man, very nice to meet you, good indeed. Pin, pin and all that and good evening to all the beautiful beings here at this lavish party..."

Brandon gestured around at the growing crowd with his cane

"...and now the really gorgeous person has arrived..."

He indicated himself

"...we can really get this dull and frankly quite BORING bash rocking!"

And before Gunther could get a word in edgeways, Brandon pulled out a pin and shoved it hard into the back of Gunthers hand making him wail like a scalded cat into the microphone. The feedback sent people running and covering their ears as Brandon backed off and back into the crowd to watch the fun unfold from there.
word count: 602
~~~~~~~ Brand - X ~~~~~~~
Mortismere

Re: Gunther Chairmanship Pardy!

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... snexus.wav[/music]

From the ranch house itself, the party goers where dancing by the pool and having a good time... but suddenly, something was bubbling from the pool! Hot, molten gas in fact!!! Then, everybody in the pool dashed out for their lives as the water turns crimson red blood. With everybody circled around the pool in shock.... a figure emerges from the center of the transformed pool...... a large demonic man towers as it hoved out and over the pool of blood. It was that god damn demoic Lord Mortismere!!!

Mortis rose his hands slightly above his waist and the clouds above him were charged with dark energies. Mortis' long robe flapped wildly..... it was a some spectacle! Mortis then dropped on the top of the blood pool and literately walked across the liquid to the edge of the pool. The people pulled away from Mortis like the red sea... but Mortis had no intensions to mess around with feeble fools.

While ignoring the noobs- Mortismere reached the stage where a band was practicing some lyrics. Once the band saw the enormous demon coming their way... they ran for their lives!!! Mortis walked up the steps and then stood in the center of the stage. Everybody stopped what they where doing and looked over at Lord Mortis with enormous apprehension and at the same time, awe. Grabbing the mic, Mortis speaks with a cruel and wicked voice.

MM: Charon. I know your watching tis. We will face each other on CWB4Pro Ultimatum but why wait till then. If you don't showup, even if you don't care or not my sweet, I will inflict my destruction upon these foolish insects watching. One-by-one I shall devour their souls! Perhaps, I shall start with your sister Kali...

[ooc: activating brawl mode. # of posts till bid: 4]
word count: 321