...ooooh sh*t...

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Side Show

...ooooh sh*t...

A lone monk walks the deepest darkest depths of the catacombs well beneath the arena, covered in a cloak and hood, one cannot see his face or even hear a single sound other than his footsteps echoing up the deep tunnel as he walked down the forbidden spiral steps he came to a door, made of concrete, stone, and steel, bordered with an ancient scroll-work, clearly, what was inside was not meant to be seen... or let out...

Two 10 foot stone griffins stand on either side of the door, their eues erupt with blue fire as the monk approached

Griffins: Who dares approach?...

The monk stood quietly a moment then finally spoke an ancient tongue that very few even have ever heard

ooy seeleer I, woshdise

The mans words, sounding like a hissing whisper, seemed to have no effect at first, then... the griffins began to quake then explode into dust as the door began to glow a sickening toxic green entering the room slowly, the man found himself in a very large dark room, on the other side, sitting upon a throne, sat a statue of a hiddeous looking jester, if he were to stand, he'd stand nearly 8 foot tall, he seemed very muscular, and intimitating, giving the man chills at the glare this monsterous statue looked upon the man, even without even moving. As this monk approached, the torches around the room ignited a toxic green flame. Kneeling in the center of the room, the man felt seriously cold. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a glowing green vial and opened it, the green ectoplasm-like mist floated out of the vial and flowed along the ground to the statues feet before rising and absorming itself into the statues torso... ... nothing happened... puzzled, the monk rose to his feet and inched slowly forward, soon he was face to face with the jester statue, eye-to-eye, thinking, "maybe something went wrong?" then... in a flash, the jesters eyes erupted in a neon green glow and was holding the man by the throat:

YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!

The jester squeezed the monks throat, as the victims green ectoplasmic-like soul emerges and becomes absorbed by this... monster, who was losing his stone-like appearance and was comming BACK TO LIFE!

Standing, the jester then slammed the dead monks face into the ground, cracking his lifeless skull into 5 peices. After looking around a moment, he stretched his arms out and yelled

ALEXANDER!!!!!

in a swirl of purply mist, the jester stepped through and disappeared, only to reappear in the middle of an unfamilliar wrestling ring, and an unfamiliar arena...

Humans!!! You thought you could lock me away for eternity, FOOLS! Where is Alexander Arcane?!
word count: 460
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: ...ooooh sh*t...

The arena of fans were stunned to see what had appeared in the MWE ring.... a giant Jester, drenched in an ethereal green myst... it was like watching something out of a horror movie... like "IT"!

The Jester panned back and forth in the ring and as it's impatience grew and grew from the absence of Alexander Arcane--- the Jester decides to raise his right hand-- and from the aisle of fans a man is pulled inside of the ring and lands in the Jester's boney hand!!

Jester: ALEXANDER! I Know you can hear me... AND SEE ME!!! I am Sideshow!! and hell is going to pay!... if you don't show up, then your first Mortal will be a DEAD ONE!!!!

::Silence.... followed by horrfying sounds coming from the man who Sideshow had in his hand... then, the lights dimmed.... followed by the Promoter's theme music!!!::

Alexander finally walked out from behind the Mortal Tron - but instead of dread, Alexander was laughing and grinning at Sideshow from where he stood..... taking the MWE mic... Alexander pointed at Sideshow as he slowly walked down the aisle and into the ring......

Alexander Arcane: Sideshow Sideshow... Sideshow. You're in the wrong place my friend. This is the Mortal Wrestling Entertainment.... the "likes" of you don't belong here.... or anywhere for that matter!!! Do you honestly think that I care about that fan in your grasp... but what I DO care is the lost of money you will cause me if there are any lawsuits for his death. [pans back and forth in the ring] So what do you want Sideshow??? Why have you returned?
word count: 277
Side Show

Re: ...ooooh sh*t...

SideShow walked a few steps inside the ring, dragging the innocent's body like a lively frightened doll, without a mic, the leader of the UC's voice echoed through the silent arena...

You say i do not belong here, to this realm, this... Earthrealm... when all who know of me KNOWS that i will take this realm from you humans as i have done so with countless others! But that is not why i am here... I do not know of your "MWE" ... last i heard was of the CWE... until someone locked me in that godforsaken stone statue for years... though it was a good nap... someone awoke me... who?... why? Though I doubt it was you Arcane... your pothetic human form lacks that ability. As for this...

He raised the innocent by his throat, grinning as his victim gasped for air

this is for the cause!

SideShow lifted the man higher and the familiar green ectoplasm of the mans soul escaped through his own eyes and the monsterous demon absorbed it into his mouth before throwing the innocent's dead lifeless body into the crowd like a rag doll. Screams and shreiks filled the arena as people ran, a flick of his wrist, and SideShow had locked all the doors in a spell so these... pests... could not escape

Still the same Arcane, ... always about the money... howmuch do you think i've cost you in my time here in your realm?... in your business...? I will continue to wreak havoc until i am answered!

The demon spun and disappeared only to reappear in the middle of the swarm of screaming arena guests, these creatures were nothing to him but livestock as he laughed in the crowd

IS THIS WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT?! ISNT THIS WHAT YOU'VE PAID TO SEE? ...ACTION?! HORROR?! AHAHAHAAAA! You will ALL be mine! *looks at Arcane* UNLESS YOU GIVE ME WHAT I WANT! YOU WILL LOSE MORE THAN YOUR LIFE, I WILL DRAIN YOU OF WHAT YOU HOLD DEAR... YOUR MONEY!
word count: 340