...ooooh sh*t...

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: ...ooooh sh*t...

::Alexander sighed but then grinned knowing that Sideshow is held responsible for that man's death. Suddenly, that fire that can be seen inside of the Promoter's gaze ignited... with an idea::

Alexander Arcane: You Creatures NEVER learn. Well. I can tell you this, Sideshow, you're out of you league. Finally with the MWE the playing field is leveled- you have to contend with the Mortals that for 12 years were abused... just like tonight.. but that all changes.... however before I get too far ahead of myself- I know what you truly want. ANSWERS. For countless years of your life you were haunted by her death.... The thing was once you found out that YOU killed your beloved Fallen Angel - YOU went into a frenzy... but that didn't give you the answers that you craved. And moreso- the ONLY Creature that could give you those answers.......... no longer exists.

::Sideshow remained silent and stared a hole straight through Alex's body::

Alexander Arcane: If you want The Unholy One.... then you should start by visiting the pits of hell for that Unholy Bastard evaporated along with his rotten dysfunctional daughter Charon!!! I am not going to give you any more of MY aire time so I strongly suggest that you quit while you are ahead... otherwise, if you persist to piss me off, Sideshow, I promise you that the worse thing that I can do to you is have one of my mortal wrestlers beat the living hell out of you!!!
word count: 255
Side Show

SideShow laughed hysterically

AHAHAHAAA... out of... MY league??? Compared to me, arkane, you are below fleas! Do NOT forget the lives of YOUR wrestlers i've taken, not even the darkness of Spade could defeat me! He had to lock me away in that cursed tomb! I am much more than immortal or mortal, i am a GOD of countless realms i have conquered, and they ALL started like this one... some pampered brat like you thinks they are undefeatableand i have shown them ALL over the past 17,000 years that i am a force that cannot be stopped or broken!

he grinned and spun, disappearing and reappeared right behind Arcane, his size dwarfing the human, as he pulled out a glowing green vial around his neck

and as for the whore... I am rid of the pain of the fact that I KILLED HER! She was weak, she was baggage and held me down, only to give herself up to the likes of my first general, Madoxide. I took his head, and took her soul so they will never again meet one another. Do not presume to know who i am human... you are not worthy to even walk the same ground as me! However you are right about one thing... DarkSpade!!! I will resurrect him... AND DESTROY HIM!!!
word count: 221
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Alexander was both irritated and embarrassed but- he still remained calm... and held his hand up as though silencing the beast. But instead, that only made the MegaVerse of fans rise in an uproar.... However, Alex persisted....

Alexander Arcane: Funny. My Creature Wrestling has survived ALL kinds of Creatures who called themselves gods amongst men.... but NOT ONE of them got the job done!!! Like I told you Side... I don't care what you do to Darkspade... good luck finding his ashes!! But what I really came out here for is to give you a second chance as a Mortal Wrestling Entertainer.... all you have to do is agree to my terms and face a mortal wrestler of my choosing.... there IS however one catch, your magic... IS BARRED! All matches are physical... and from the last time I saw your sloppy wrestling style..... I highly suggest you hit the gym!!!
word count: 152