...ooooh sh*t...

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Side Show

Re: ...ooooh sh*t...

The demon thought for a moment, not wishing to entertain this humans argument any further, SideShow saidwhat he came to say, and will show this weakling that he is the true beast to fear. He pondered the offer for a momand and looked down at the man with a searing green glare

And what is in it for me Arcane? How will fighting in your ring once more, benefit my agenda? .... so as you say, NO POWERS inside the ring in a match, correct?

He held out his large hand to offer a handshake to seal the deal
word count: 98
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

The Promoter smiled like a chester cat once Sideshow offered his hand in a verbal-on-air agreement.

Alexander Arcane: Well aside from providing you the chance to dodge the unemployment line.... if you win, you will obtain a MWE contract and perhaps, I can help you with some gratification in knowing the whereabouts to Darkspade's remains.....

[[Sideshow knew it... Alexander had some knowledge about the fate of The Unholy One... And So- Alexander reached out to then shake Sideshow's hand but the night wasn't over just yet!!]]
word count: 91
Side Show

Grinning ear to ear, it was clear SideShow had a trick up his sleeve despite the stipulation of no powers in the ring during a match... He could defeat any mere mortal hand to hand anyway...

We have an accord... Alexander Arcane...

At that, sideshow spun into a swirl of green and purple, disappearing into nothing but air, the crowd drew silent as all that could be heard was SideShow's sinister laughter
word count: 73