B4Pro Episode 2: New Changes and A New CWmwe Champion

Parodies or Career and life before Creature Wrestling
Admin
Site Admin

B4Pro Episode 2: New Changes and A New CWmwe Champion

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... WB4pro.wav[/music]

On this Episode of CWB4Pro, Mrs. Amile Bubilefark comes to the ranch house and trust me she has a lot on her agenda than preparing meals and making puffy baskets ~.^;

We will see the CWB4Pro Champion in action..... and will Brand-X ever get his hair under control? Zlad is also expected to be 'performing.' In addition, do the newest CWB4Pro wrestlers signed have what it takes to survive?
word count: 84
Admin
Site Admin

CWmwe Episode 2: New Changes and A New CWmwe Champion

http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... /BITCH.wav[/music]

5:00am Saturday Morning
A loud buzzing sound is heard from the door bell at the CWB4Pro Ranch house! The buzzing must have been non-stop for several hours because you can see Brand-X, Daneel Olivaw, Zlad and even Verne Troyer burried deep underneath a mountain of pillows.

FINALLY, Verne hops up and runs out of the bedroom with nothing but his underwear on... and slides on the marble floor to the frontdoor.... Verne Troyer takes a small box and hugs it against the door... then looks through his custom made peekhole to see who it is... he backs off in fear but relucnatly had to open the door.....

What stepped in made Verne shake and endeup peeing his underwear... it was none other than the new CWB4Pro Director.... Mrs. Amile Bubilefark!

Mrs. Amile Bubilefark: And um... who are you suppose to be? One of the seven dwarfs, you lilstupid aren't you. EXACTLY AS I THOUGHT. ACK! This place is a fucking mess.... where the hell are "they." You... know those.... things....

Verne: Mrs. Bubblefart, what are you talking ab...

Mrs. Amile Bubilefark: DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!!!! YOU INCOMPETENT DWITS HAVE A LOT OF SHAPPING UP TO DO TO LIVE UP THE STANDARDS OF THE CREATURE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT!

The CWB4Pro superstars are soundly asleep u nderneath their pillows in their bedrooms.... it was sooooo peaceful eversince the door bell stopped sounding off then.... suddenly... without any notice... any warning.... any remorse.... MRS. BUIBLEFARK SWINGS THE DAMN DOOR IN AND SHE HAS A BLOWHORN!!! SHE MADE DOUBLY SURE IT WAS AT THE HIGHEST SETTING AND SHE JUST BLASTS THAT BLOWHORN SO DAMN LOUD THAT THE PICTURES ON THE WALLS BREAK!!!!

http://www.a1freesoundeffects.com/frees ... irhorn.wav[/music]
Mrs. Amile Bubilefark: WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU MISERABLE SLOBS!!!! IT'S TIME FOR AN ELIMINATION ROUND ALREADY SO I EXPECT THAT YOU ARE TIP TOP SHAPE IN 3 MINUTES AND COME DOWN TO THE FOYER FOR AN "INSPECTION" YOU GOT ALL OF THAT!!!!! GOOD NOW GET YOUR ASSES IN LINE.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word count: 366
Brand-X

Re: CWmwe Episode 2: New Changes and A New CWmwe Champion

Brandon's hair made it out of the pillow's first, he rolled over to cover his ears and then promptly fell out of bed with a thump. He groaned, he wasn't sure what was worse, Amile's voice or the air horn thingy she'd set off, she certainly didn't make him horny. He managed after a few minutes to tame his hair enough to tuck it behind his ears and began a slow crawl to the bathroom, his mouth felt like the floor of a taxi cab and his head was telling him he really shouldn't drink so much or stay up so late.

He eventually gave up with his hair when Daneel and Zlad started hammering on the bathroom door and he dragged a hat on to hide the wild mess. As he staggered from the bathroom, still in his pristine white undies, he could see Amile tutting and making derogatory remarks. He began muttering under his breath.

"Bloody, ugly, old tart, coming in 'ere, finking she can tell us what to f*cking do. If I get 'old of that bloody air 'orn I'll shove it up that blumming big arse of her's and blow it so 'ard her face'll be permanently attached to summat in orbit...."

He stumbled round the bedroom trying to find his clothes...
word count: 227
~~~~~~~ Brand - X ~~~~~~~