MONOPOLY

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

MONOPOLY

[intromusic]http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... e/MONO.aac[/intromusic]

The day of The Storm is approaching..... The day of destiny... to see whether or not Mortal Wrestling will stand the tests of time. Alexander's mortal empire was growing.... already to Alexander's arsenal was the acquisitive of the martial artist fighter monk Shi Dorsu​jun Ku... and the European Sex God, Gunther. Who knows who else will be a part of Alexander's group... otherwise, famously known the world over as......

The scene takes us inside of Alexander's penthouse office at the 400th floor of the Creature and Mortal Wrestling Headquarters.... The Promoter and Chairman of the company leans back on his black leather chair grinning with a glass of whiskey in his right hand.... upon sipping on his drink he sees in the reflection of his window what is in back of him.... a silhouette of a dark figure is looming over Alexander......

Alexander Arcane: I knew you would eventually come to check on me.... Lord of Blood.

The view then switched to Alexander's perspective as The Promoter turns around on his chair to then look up at KIZMÄT

KIZMÄT: What you're doing is crazy and against the pact to our covenant....

Alexander laughs...

Alexander Arcane: THAT PACT... was dissolved the very moment when I declared that there will never again be a CWE Undisputed Champion.... but we all know who I used to have a pact with... your very own brother, Mortismere. But now... everything has changed.

Kizmat clenched his fist and then pounded it on top of Alexander's desk....
KIZMÄT: You maybe right about that... but I see your scheming ways. Let me tell you what I suspect... that you planned it all with your brother Richard to destroy Mortismere... not to protect this world but rather to control it. Makes perfect sense to me... makes sense why you worked with Reverend Jones... a man YOU KNEW was a Creature of the Night. YOU wanted the Creatures to be crushed so that you can go and make a new federation.... to annihilate us. The part I just don't get is... why. Or perhaps it is just as simple as the matter of the fact that you're a scorned brat that wanted out of his father's shadow???

::Alexander finishes his drink and gently placed the glass on top of the desk. Looking up at Kizmat- Alexander smiles mockingly::

Alexander Arcane: That's an interesting little tale you made up. I am a business man, Kizmat... a dam genius at it for that matter. I saw an opportunity, just like with Creature Wrestling, AND TOOK IT. I think you and your kind are jealous of the fact that you're no longer hot news... that finally for once the human wrestlers have the spotlight. Now. If you may, please leave. We have nothing else to discuss.

Kizmat was fuming at the seems which by that time, upon Alexander pressing a red button underneath his desk, a force of security officers with crimsonlight guns come into the room. As we all know from the CW... crimsonlight can drain the life energy of it's victim... even a creature... Kizmat relunctantly backed off but before he made his vanishing act... the Lord turns and looks down at Alexander one last time...

KIZMÄT: You want a war Alexander? Be careful what you wish for.

Alex grins as Kizmat immediately vanished in a vortex of darkness......
word count: 585