The return.....

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
John Baine

The return.....

| Screams are heard all around the arena and the lights black out. Bells are rung at a changing tempo.

Druids walk out holding torches 5 each on the sides of the ramp. "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold finally blares over the sound system and a chopper engine roars as the fans cheer. Baine rolls out to the ramp and smirks, he adjust his sun glasses as he commands the druids to raise their torches for their king. He rides down to the ring and parks on the side of the ramp. He gets off the bike and slides into the ring, the fans cheer and yell, humans and creatures alike! He grabs a microphone as the lights come back on.

"Been a long time since I stepped anywhere near Creature Wrestling. Where my kind have been excepted and wanted. Where we can fight and it be okay, and no one gets in trouble for causing pain. The only thing is some creatures shouldn't be surfaced, and they have. MWE is the new branch off of CW where mortals fight the creatures. Where they can take reign with out us using powers. Things are sure twisted but they will work out. A new era is upon us, and a great time is upon us. MWE is not just going to be for wrestling, this is where good can fight evil. Where things like Sideshow can be taken out, and where creatures can finally have fun once again!

| The fans cheer loud and proud as do the good creatures in the crowd!|

I am here not to win titles or to win matches but to rid the world of the evil. Ladies and Gentlemen for twelve years you watched CW kick some hardcore face in, and now you will see MWE take control! Welcome to the new era of wrestling, welcome to the new era of the world!

word count: 316
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Walks out clapping.....

And then suddenly............

ALL eyes turn towards the ring entrance as The Promoter & Chairman of both CW and MWE whimsically walks out from the back.... Alexander Arcane has a big ol' smile on his face and of course he is dressed from head to toe with the finest a mutli-trillionaire can afford.

With the music playing- Alexander made his way to the inside of the ring and looks straight- dead on- into the eyes of John Baine.

Alexander Arcane: Well well look who we have here. Long time John. Now I couldn't help but over hear your remarks to these over-inflated Creatures. THE SAME Creatures who disobeyed me at EVERY SINGLE turn of the dice. And.... Sideshow... that trouble-making #$#$#@$#$@$@$###@$$@$#-bitch! I tell you this John- if you're interested- I may just have the opportunity for you.... to get your hands across Sideshow's scrawny neck..... [John cracks his knuckles]

John Baine: Oh.. I am listening!

Alexander Arcane: VERY Good..... how do you feel about showing up to our first ever TV Event.... The Eye of the Storm.... now now I know you said you're not here to win titles or matches but you can "assist" as a special guest referee in the match between Sideshow and Shi Dorsujun Ku... Mortal Rules. Which is a rule by default here John- meaning, anything goes... except magic. This way.... you can enact your belief that wrestling is greater than any parlor trick... and to teach these Creatures a thing or two about RESPECTING true talented wrestlers! What'da say? [grins]
word count: 263
John Baine

Re: The return.....

| Baine smirks and cracks his neck nodding. Taking a moment to ponder and think.|

"Your contracts been accepted, I'll do it!"

| The fans erupt cheering at the announcement, Arcane is about to turn around and leave when Baine stops him.|

"Hold up there partner, you just made a deal with the devil. I want something in return. I want sideshow one on one, in a three stage cage. I am gonna do what people like Charon, Brand X, Kizmat, and even Darkspade should have but couldn't do. Speaking of Darkspade, why don't you call upon the unholy one to take the trash out? Some one a little scared of what goes bump in the night?

| John smiles as he takes a deep breath in and smirks|
word count: 129