Searching for Answers..... (open post)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
KIZMAT

Searching for Answers..... (open post)

[intromusic]http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/mp3/missing.mp3[/intromusic]

((TF: Sometime later in the week.... before the official day of the Eye of the Storm Event..... Location: the streets of New York-- deep within the night))

Only the eerie moonlight bathed the restless city... the streets of New York was populated by those who dwell in the darkness... ranging from whores to the most vile corrupted. As the scene shows an over head view of the night dwellers... the scene then cross fades down a dark alley- a typical place for all acts of violence or drug abuse- a woman exits out from the back door of a restaurant she works at-- noticing that she worked too late-- she hastily walks down the alley way headed to her car... but as she increases her pace so does what sounded like foot steps behind her increasing their own pace....

She turns around!! looking all over the place for the foot steps that was not her own... as the scene zooms in on her face- you see her sweating and panicking... and then, just as she turns to head to her car a vampyre stood in-front of her with his fangs enlarged and drawn - ready to consume her life fluids.... the woman screams for her life!!! and runs in the opposite direction BUT in mere seconds the Vampyre appears swiftly in blinding speed in-front of her again blocking her path... this time, the vampyre was grinning and laughing at his prey..... there was no escape from the inevitable fate......

But then, it happened so quick- before the vampyre could take his prey... a much larger and formidable vampyre materialized in-front of the inferior vampyre!!! Finally fear overwhelmed the inferior vampyre knowing that he was in the presence of the Lord of all that is Blood!!!! - though, that didn't stop the inferior vampyre from trying to attack Kizmat.... it was futile. Kizmat catches the vampyre's right hand and CRUSHED his fingers and hand into a small ball.... Kizmat's twisted double sharp fangs sprang out and RIPPED the head off of the inferior vampyre---

The woman at this point is running for her life while screaming but just like before with the other vampyre- her exit was blocked... but this time by Kizmat.....

Staring a hole straight through her soul with the entry points being her eyes- Kizmat suddenly grabbed her by the neck and easily hoisted her up in mid-air.... Kizmat tilted his head to the left and then brought the woman closer to his face....

KIZMAT: Don't act so naive. I've been watching you for quite some time.... you were approached by a Covenant member last night - you failed in your mission... and that is why they sent this sapling to clean their tracks... if you want to live then you tell me EXACTLY WHERE i can find Sabathiel Ezra Graves.

((open post))
word count: 490
Intake

Re: Searching for Answers..... (open post)

*Than Suddenly Kizmat is hit over the head*
*He's a stalky black man wearing a country hat with the word "Intake" written on his shirt*
"Now I have no clue what your talking about but I don't like the way your handling this here lady. So I'll give you one chance to let her go before I have to hurt you"
word count: 64
KIZMAT

Re: Searching for Answers..... (open post)

::Kizmat QUICKLY whips his head along with his long black hair at the stalky black man...::

KIZMÄT: ANAAAAAAAAAAAA NATTRAXXXXXXXXXXXX YOU SON OF A STUPID BITCH!!!!

Intake screamed but in an instance- Kizmat LIFTS Intake by his scrawny neck and then slammed him up against the brick wall to the side of the building!!! Kizmat is drooling blood from his mouth and ready to tear the fool a part!!!

KIZMÄT: NOW WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?!!!!

Kizmat then noticed that the woman escaped and disappeared.... the Lord of Blood is SOOO PISSED OFF he is fuming!!!! With another whiplash by his head- Kizmat grips Intake by the neck even further causing him to gasp for air....

KIZMÄT: NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID... YOU GONE PISSED ME OFF AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY DEARLY FOR LOOSING THAT BITCH!

::With Intake hoisted and up against the wall... Kizmat's own blood drewling from his mouth then land on Intake's shirt...::
word count: 163