[6/13/12] Concert Segment: Gunther

Post by Admin »

All eyes turn towards the stage....
word count: 6
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: [6/13/12] Concert Segment: Gunther

Post by Gunther »

Suddenly- the lights dimmed as a gigantic disco ball illuminated the entire area along with strobe lights shinning everywhere! The entire arena erupted with cheers! Then- out come a swarm of Sunshine Gurls on the MWE stage- bopping their heads i the ding dong and shaking their booties!!

As the Sunshine Gurls warm up the crowds....from the rafters- Gunther is lowered by suspension cables and as he descends he lands on a stuffed pussy cat doll... while on the pussy cat... the camera zooms in on his face... and with an exotic and seductive smirk- Gunther smacks his blistering hot and slippery when wet lips with the words...........

Gunther: Mmmmmeow!! I'm your pussy, I'm your pussy pussycat....I'm your tiger, if you want me like that!!!

**More Dancing and ding donging!**

Gunther: Come taste my milk!! Mmm taste my milk!!

Gunther: Mmms that's SEXY!

Sunshine Gurls: Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more like that

Gunther: Mmm I'm your pussy pussycat!

Sunshine Gurls: Oh babe, babe babe babe!!!

Gunther: Love love love me, meow!!!

**Gunther now drops to his hands and knees in-front of a plate full of milk and joins in on drinking the milk along with the kittens.... suddenly, Gunther picks up a kitten and licks the rest of the milk off of the kitten's face and poses for the camera.....**

Gunther: Come taste my milk!! Mmm taste my milk!!

Sunshine Gurls: Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more like that... OH baby baby baby!!!

**Gunther was seen suckling on the nipples of a momma kitty cat, he turns with milk on his mustache and says....**

Gunther: MEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
word count: 276

Return to “EOS - 6/13/12”