Post by Admin »

The Lights Dimmed....
word count: 3
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: [6/13/12] Opening Segment

Post by Alexander Arcane »

[intromusic]http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... e/MONO.aac[/intromusic]

And from the backstage came out not only the most powerful and revered Promoter in this industry but perhaps not so surprisingly- Alexander's prize and joy- Shi Dorsujun Ku and his translator- Shokuo, also showed up. Alexander walked down to the ring followed by his martial artist... and grabbed the MWE mic for all of the world to hear...

Alexander Arcane: Welcome. Welcome to the new era of our sport. Over 12 years ago, CreatureWrestling revolutionized the world of professional wrestling... and it has NEVER ever been the same since. CW has decimated any competition all over the world and has obtained legendary status... but there was something very wrong... When I Promoted CW the organization thrived under my CWF and CWE... but the Creatures whom I recruited grew lazy and cared too much about their own gains.... I saw how human wrestlers were shunned and treated as the freaks of the show.... while this was happening- Reverend Jones back-stabbed me while I was backstabbing him.... and forever sealed CW in lawsuits and crimes against humankind. Realizing CW was sealed- it donned on me that this world grew tired of night after night seeing Creatures beat on each other - and how many god forsaken times do we have to save the world from some super-villain-creature before realizing that isn't sports entertainment!!! To HELL with Creatures I say...... and so, the idea was MWE... a vision which propelled me back into the drivers seat as the Promoter and Chairman of this sport!

**Alexander slowly lowers the mic and draws in the mix reaction of the fans... in the background behind Alex- Shi Dorsujun Ku cracked his knuckles and snarled under his bone mask**

Alexander Arcane: .... don't get me wrong. I still see the value in Creature Wrestlers - as nothing but prey for REAL wrestlers. I encourage the Creatures of the Night to prove the world wrong.... enter into MWE.... enter and dare yourself to fight without your handicaps. Now- speaking of- tonight, my chosen mortal wrestler will come face-to-face with such a Creature... a Creature by the name of Sideshow. Sideshow... and I know you are watching backstage... you're in a world of hurt boy. Your parlor tricks and your funny shenanigans will NOT save you from the Devastator from Heaven.... Shi Dorsujun Ku... he will do to you, what you did to his teeth but much much worse....

**Shi Dorsujun Ku grabs the mic, but instead of electing to say anything- he simply gestures slitting his throat intended for Sideshow.....**

Alexander Arcane: .... and to make sure Sideshow that you most certainly try and do the one thing which you cannot... and that is wrestler fairly... John Baine will oversee the match as the special guest referee heehe... What do you think about that one?
word count: 482

Return to “EOS - 6/13/12”