Nobody is as SEXY!!

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Gunther
The Sex God

Nobody is as SEXY!!

Without any notice--- the lights dimmed and from the Mortal-Tron Gunther's new music video "Pussycat" played! A SWARM of Sunshine Gurls and Bois oozed out in legions!.... as they all danced and twirled around..... a pink spotlight illuminated the stage entrance and out came Gunther... but this time around he was sporting a very familiar title around his slick and sexy waist... it was the CW Infiltrate Championship!

With a cool and carefree stance- Gunther poses for the cameras and he puckers his red and blistering hot lips for alls to sees how sexy he is awh yes!!! Sunshine Gurls suddenly rubbed their bods on the European Sex God.... at this point, we forget that this was a wrestling show as 6 minutes of singing and dancing go on..... finally, Gunther thrusts his fist up to his scrawny chest and then adjusts his rayband sunglasses while making his way to the ring.... by the time Gunther gets there, some Sunshine Gurls hunched over and using their backs as steps into the ring... Gunther enters and then is joined by a dozen Sunshine Gurls and Bois doing the ding dong... While they were ding donging their little hearts away..... Gunther puckers his lips and adjusts the title around his waist. By this time, the fans are sick and tired of the song being replayed and replayed for the pass 30 mintues and wondering what the hell is this all about?!!?

Gunther takes the mic in full as he is finally ready to say something other than his singing......

Gunther: .......... Awhs..... WHO IS SEXY TONIGHT?! THAT WOULD BE ME.... THE PLEASURE MAN AWH!!

Gunther removes the mic from his blistering mouth and does the ding dong about 5 times and was able to leave.... when all of a sudden, Micheal Cole finally gets up with his own mic and enters the ring to get SOMETHING... ANYTHING.... related to wrestling in all of this........

Micheal Cole: Hokay... Gunther PLEASE tell me that you just didn't come out here to sing!

Gunther just puckers his lips and blows a kiss to alls of his sexy beasts.....

Micheal Cole: Rrrrrrrrriight. Well, Gunther... Pleasure Man.... Upon coming back to wrestling... IF that is what you came back for.... you have sing, danced and ding donged..... that's fine, I guess, but this is WRESTLING. When will we see you WRESTLE and why did you bring back your title from CW?

[Gunther adjusts his rayband sunglasses and just looks at Micheal through his glasses like he is about to pounce on him for being a cute little pussy]

Gunther: Mmmm. I am your tiger... your pussy pussy cat! Awh!

::Micheal shrugs and was about to say something when Gunther takes the mic by the other hand, puckers his lips and ding dongs his head back and forth...::

Gunther: Mmmmm Micheal Cole... if you want me like that then you sexy beast... come taste my milk! Awhhh.... [Micheal Cole is clearly disturbed] Awh... I've cume back to ALLLLLLLLLLLLLS of my smexy fans..... to compete... to sing... and mmm to dance into all of your hearts. Awhs!! and my title.... yes I was never defeated as your Infiltrate Champion... this is a reminder that I ams the BEST that there is.... I am so good, I don't need to wrestle to win... I am SEXY LIKE THAT!!!

Sunshine Gurls: Give me more give me more like that!!!

::Micheal Cole scratches his head confused::

Gunther: Mmmmm MEOW!!! yes I am that dam sexy... and to alls of my so-called opponents.... you've ALL been warned.... yous not as smexy as Gunther.... good looking and awh... so HAWT!!!

::Micheal Cole takes the mic one last time::
Micheal Cole: May I ask then, as of late we've seen you... well... dance your way into Sideshow's business.... WHY him?

::Gunther poses for the camera with his Sunshine Gurls and bois- completely oblivious to reality::

Gunther: Mmmm what was that? Awh yes... Sideshow. Let's just say cute Cole... thats he ain't SMEXY or good looking enough to be in a wrestling ring... and it is up to only Gunther to show him the error of his ways.... now, hit my music! Awh..... I am SOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY! MEOW!
word count: 713