World Domination........... (Open Post)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

World Domination........... (Open Post)

((TF: Dark event sometime after the Eye of the Storm Event))

As the MWE logo fades away from the screen... suddenly... in the ring.... Justin Roberts stands in the center... and introduces....

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen... may I introduce to you... Monopoly!

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... e/MONO.aac[/music]

From the stage, Gunther with a swarm of Sunshine gurls ooze out... Gunther smacks his blistering when hot lips and adjusts his CW Infiltrate Title belt... then, Shi Dorsujun Ku and his disciple, Shokuo, emerge soon after..... All was quite until the Chairman and Promoter of both CW and MWE suddenly appear. Alexander Arcane was of course dressed in only the finest and most expensive custom suits. With the MONOPOLY logo shimmering on the Mortal Tron... Alexander and his army walk down the aisle and enter into the ring.... Alexander grabs he mic to address the entire world.....

Alexander Arcane: When I show up- especially when I speak- the entire world stops what they are doing and listen intently at every single word that spills out from my lips. I need not an introduction- but in case your feeble minds forgot... I am Alexander Arcane II... the Promoter and Chairman of the legendary Creature Wrestling and Mortal Wrestling Entertainment.

...Alexander pauses while he looks around at the MegaVerse...

King: Gessh... ego anyone?

Micheal Cole: Oh shuddap King!!! Alexander is the greatest man alive!!! he's a GENIUS!!! And like how he lead CWE into greatness so will he lead the MWE!!!

Alexander Arcane: Now with that out of the way.... I want the entire world over and the wrestlers in the back to gaze with jealously and reverence at the most dominating faction to ever be created in this sport... MONOPOLY. You see- Monopoly is more than a group... it's more than an idea... it's a belief... a belief that simply states that we are BETTER than you. Monopoly has been around for a very long time.... working behind the scenes and seen on TV. Our first debut was in 2004... when we became the only force to successfully put the pathetic and over-rated Elite faction to REST In PEACE.... and now... we are back. Back to dominate the world of Mortal Wrestling. To my left... is the European Sex God and undefeated CW Infiltrate Champion.... Gunther!!!

Gunther: Meowwwwww!!

Alexander Arcane: And to my right is the Devastator from Heaven... the Chinese Martial Artist Master... Shi Dorsujun Ku!!!

.... Shi Dorsujun Ku just simply nods .....

Alexander Arcane: What you see before you is just the tip of the Iceberg. Stand in our way... and you WILL be overtaken.... this is a warning to anyone foolish enough to try. Because rest assured- you will NOT pass GO!... you will instead, become a Jailbitch begging for OUR MERCY!!! Hehe.....
word count: 478
John Baine

Re: World Domination........... (Open Post)

The lights black out and the fans scream as "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold plays. Baine walks out to the ring bandaged up from his fight. He shakes his head as he grabs a microphone, he looks at Gunther and pushes him out of his way. The "asian dude" stares at him and John shakes his head. He paces back and forth in the ring before he lets out a chuckle.

The-Baine-Punisher:
"Your a very very arrogant man Alexander, and thats why I don't fear you. I have seen the best and worst of this world, I have seen the true heaven and been to the depths of hell. Traveled from east to west of this earth. Nothing and no one has ever matched up to you though. You're a scared man with money and a company, and who have a vulgar display of power. You pay these men to take out those who post a threat. You're like Hitler or Stalin, you can't get your work done so you hire foot soldiers and lie to them to make sure your deeds are done. I am America, and I am a bad ass at that. I'll take you down like the slime you are, tear down your walls and make sure that this place is ran right.

King: "Baine is one brave, but stupid man!"

Arcane goes to speak but John cuts him off.

The-Baine-Punisher:
"Did I say you could speak yet, your in my yard right now. I did not give you permission to speak in my yard did I? Alexander you're twisted Monopoly is a game and just like you I will play it, take all you got and win.
word count: 291
Gunther
The Sex God

Re: World Domination........... (Open Post)

Alexander smirks at John Baine and was about to say something- when- yet again- he was interrupted but by Gunther....

Gunther: Ooohh mr. meanie you think you're HAWT like the pleasure man? I think not! I'll tell you what I think....

Micheal Cole: Oh no not again......

The European Sex God firmly grabs the tip of the mic and thrusts it deep deeper and deeper to his blistering SCORCHING red hawt lips............... ..

Gunther: Ohhhh you touched my tra-la-la..... my Ding Ding Dong!

Alexander's right eyebrow rose and the Asian Dude backed off saying something in Asianese-- Gunther was doing the ding dong donging his way around John Baine who by now was sick and tired.....

John Baine: WOAHHHHHHHH WOAH WOAH.... HELL NO WOAH.... I an't touching anyone's ding dong... bitch get your hands off me son or you'll be ding donging your way to the hospital!!!

**Gunther pouts as he is pushed aside by Shi Dorsujun Ku!!!... aka the Asian Dude... Shi Dorsujun Ku and John Baine just stare are each other with intent to kill... suddenly Alexander smiled and got in-between the two....**

Alexander Arcane: .... so John. You think you're some type of savior?? You're right about one thing about me... I am an evil twisted bastard with lots of power and money.... the thing is, regardless what you think.... what you can do.... you can't touch me or you'll be left in the unemployment line. Instead- my men will do the dirty work for me... not because I am scared- it's because I am BETTER than YOU in every single way... especially in the brains department.. because why should I put my body through unneccessary pain when I can buy wrestlers to do it for me!!! So John Baine- you're going to be put into a handycap match against BOTH Gunther and the Devastator from Heaven- Shi Dorsujun Ku at the next TV event..... it looks like you just lost a whole turn. heheh.
word count: 341