World Domination........... (Open Post)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
John Baine

Re: World Domination........... (Open Post)

The-John Baine-Punisher:
Get fatty here outta my face before I wreck 'em up. Alexander the funny thing is I can't get unemployed for a while. You think with your wallet not your brain, you are dumb for that. The thing is I signed a cheap contract but I was able to rewrite it enough to do stuff like this. 1.) You can't just fire me if I hit you. Sue me like I care one of my choppers is worth this entire company. 2.)If I do a handicap match let me make this clear, its full out gauntlet. 3.) If and When I win, I take Gunthers title away from him. Last time I checked when I was "laid to rest" from CW I was a champion. My contract there implied once I lose a title I get a shot at a title. That still last friend, I may have lost a turn but I got one good roll, passed GO and got a good chance card. As far as you being better than me, I am bigger, I am stronger, badder, everything that you failed at.

He turns to Shi Ku and smirks examining him. Baine was the Punisher this guy was what did he say? The Heavenly Destroyer? Psh. Yeah right.

The-John Baine-Punisher:
"If you're gonna look at me like that better say something to me in english like a man. All you are is a rodent working for a king rat. Gunther a sex filled hamster you, you're a tiny asian field mouse who got lucky and escaped the hawk only to be captured the vulture. Bring all you got but know some way or another I will take vengeance and you will lose. Arcane if I have to I will call upon all the unholy spirits and creatures to come and claim your soul. I will punish you for all you have done and seize the day day!

All three stand in a line in front of Baine, and it looks as if we are going to have a brawl on your hands.
word count: 356
Shi Dorsu​jun Ku

後天空敞開,石Dorsujun古成為驅逐艦的祝福....金龍和罪惡的7個世界主,碩士。

石Dorsujun古亞歷山大推一邊,站在第一盈約翰·貝恩面對......美國的懦夫!約翰可以推翻壟斷政權是在天堂或地球沒有辦法的辦法......突然,Dorsujun古搶下從他深愛diciple的麥克風......

John Baine: What the hell do you want Asian-dude?

::Shi Dorsujun Ku grabs the mic and then with one-hand he shoves John down to the canvas floor..... Shi Dorsujun Ku stares down upon John and speaks in his heavenly language......::

::Shi removes his skull mask and hands it to his disciple::

--- SHI DORSUJUN KU --

沒有你聽你FAT AMERICAN PIG。我從天堂和我的名分,我在每個優於驅逐艦。你不站在擊敗壟斷機會一口......你開個玩笑......你是一個準備被壓扁的蟑螂。得到您的脂肪美國豬屁股,STAND UP LIKE A MAN 站在...但你有沒有人...你是一塊巨大的狗屎!快來和嘗試,並採取岡瑟的連續滲透帶....你有沒有權力,你不希望你是一YOU ARE JOKE!
word count: 72
John Baine

John stands up and smirks as he pushes the fat asian back out of his face.

The-John Baine-Punisher:
"You wanna fight man we can fight, just know you step into a street fight with a creature I have free reign over you!

He looks at the fat Asian man and cocks his hand back landing a big right hand knocking him down. He turns to the disciple and laughs grabbing him by the throat tossing him down. He gets in a attack postition and waits for Shi to stand up.
word count: 92