World Domination........... (Open Post)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: World Domination........... (Open Post)

John gets into attack position- but suddenly, Gunther moves in around the back and squeezes John's butt cheeks!!! John immediately turns around embarrassed and smacks Gunther up-side-down the head-- but at that point, Shi Dorsujun Ku runs with all of his might and pancakes John to the ground with a massive crossbody splash!!

John was rolling over in agony and that was when Alexander came over on top of John with a big ol' smile on his face...

Alexander Arcane: You're not one to decide on how matches are ran around here... or if they get booked at all. Since you're so eager to participate and to win titles... you will participate in a gauntlet for Gunther's title but not the match you envision... it will be a miniature royale rumble- and you WILL have to give something up in return... your freedom if you so lose.

**Alexander throws the mic on top of John. All of Monopoly exit the ring and look back at the washed out body of John Baine before leaving to the back*
word count: 183
John Baine

Re: World Domination........... (Open Post)

The-John Baine- Punisher:
"Alexander I see the fear in your eyes and I smell a coward. I accept the challenge, as far as I am concerned soon I will be making the shots around here whether you like it or not. Creatures and Humans will live an existence, but while you are here creatures will have to rule to win the war. See you on the battlefield.

The lights black out for a moment, the lights come back on Baine is no where in sight.

((ooc: make sure to read the above post- the members of Monopoly left before you got up.))
word count: 103