On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

(TF: After Eye of the Storm at a show)

Suddenly, without notice, the lights dimmed and from the Mortal-Tron was the Monopoly Logo- just like a few nights ago.... from the curtains came just Alexander Arcane!

Micheal Cole: This man never ceases to amaze me!! The quintessential mastermind behind this sport!! And now, folks, as we head into our very first PPV: Straight To Hell... I am pretty sure that Mr. Arcane has some important announcements for all of us to hear!!!

By the time the camera switches back to The Promoter of this sport- Alexander was not just in the ring but he was standing in-front of a prestigious glass case on top of a podium.... inside of the glass case was the stunning MWE Undisputed Championship belt...

::Taking the mic::

Alexander Arcane: It has only been several weeks and already MWE has turned our sport inside-and-out with phenomenal changes. Just like how Creature Wrestling invented all of the conventions of this sport and trained the legends of this sport- so has MWE laid the ground work and foundations for a new era!! Now, before I release my two main announcements... I just wanted to say to Sideshow. Man oh man did you drop the ball. You were ALL talk and show- but when you actually had to put up your guns and fight like a MAN you didn't left cowering out.

[Alexander shakes his head and then grins]

Alexander Arcane: YOU SEE! This is what I have been saying all along. Creatures of the Night aren't any BETTER than Mortals. Strip them of their special abilities and what do you have? Hell more than 3/4 of them can't apply a standard head lock!!! Pfffft. Anyway- on to much more impressive announcements.... the first one is the introduction of a NEW division too MWE but not new for those who were around for CW. We are bringing back a fan favorite division and belts.... called the Dual Core X-Treme Division.... and the Dual Core Championship belts.

[The Mortal-Tron lights up with several Dual Core matches and then leads into the Dual Core rules shown on-screen]

Alexander Arcane: Like with every concept invented at the home of our sport- this division and it's titles represents a unique way of fighting in a tag team. Each champion has their own separate reign, along with the duty to work together. More info will come later for those who are unfamiliar to the rules- but it is such an exciting championship division we are adopting it here in MWE and the Dual Core belts will be released in the near future!!!

[Alexander then turns his gaze towards the Undisputed Championship]

Alexander Arcane: And now... for the big prize. The MWE Undisputed Championship belt. At the next and first PPV: Straight to HELL... this prestigious title will be available in a brutal Mortal Rules driven Ladder match.... What this means is simple... not only is it under Mortal Rules but the entire ring will be encompassed in a Hell in a Cell structure.... and the title will be dangling from a wire- ready to be plucked!!! The one wrestler who can grab it... becomes the first EVER Undisputed MWE Champion.

King: Oh my!!

Micheal Cole: This is HUGE news King!!

Alexander Arcane: Heh. [opens the case and takes out the title] You see this title.... this title represents the best of the best. No parlor tricks or Sideshow-no-showing cuz you're scared to fight like a real man-- NO!! There is no bullshit... no excuses. The only question remains... WHO is willing enough to stand up to the challenge and put their life on the line to become the MAN of this sport?? Well we will all see come July 6th 2012.... on Straight to HELL! There is no remorse in HELL!

((ooc: Post open))
word count: 655
Intake

Re: On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

"Hahaha"
King:Who Could that Be

*Alexader Arcane see's Intake walking down the ramp with the a mic*

Micheal Cole: What could he possibly want?

"Now you see Mr.Alexander everybody already knows I'm going to be the next MWE champion

*intake enters the ring*

" so here's my purposal to you find me a partner and let me compete for the dual title too!
"What do you have to say!!
*Intake stretches out the mic towards Alexander*
word count: 80
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Re: On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

**Alexander looks at Intake and shakes his head**

Alexander Arcane: We'll see about that one Intake.... [stands up to him].... what you NEED to focus on are... the match against the winner of John Baine and Caleb White at MWE Straight to Hell.... and of course, two... how will you survive the beatings of at least 3 other men for the greatest prize in this sport??? ::pats Intake on the shoulder:: Listen- I like you mainly for telling off Kizmat- but you haven't done a damn thing except smack your gums since I gave you a MWE contract. You say you're the best but as we all know... talk is cheap. You BETTER perform well at the next PPV - or you will find yourself at the end of the unemployment line!

::Lowers the mic and smiles::
word count: 139