On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
caleb white

Re: On the Road to HELL... ANNOUCEMENTS! ((open post))

|+|The lights black out and a sickening laugh is heard as "Falling away from me" by KoRn plays. The fans cheer as Caleb White walks out to the ramp, he looks at Arcane and shakes his head. Just winning his match against Baine he has the right for a title shot! He walks down to the ring and slides in. Grabbing a mic he just shakes his head at him.

The Fallen One:
"Well well well if it isn't Arcane, hey isn't this the guy who got beat by Baine even after he was banged up by mean? Weak fool, you make me wanna puke, but you have something I want, and I plan on taking it.
word count: 119
XS The Black Pegaso

Caleb is willing to go on. But suddenly a strange noise fills the hall.
A black, winged, horse appears on the screen.

After that, some deep, unknown voice starts speaking.

..Might makes right, they say. A glorious age is upon them..

But just as history has something called cycles, everyday struggles have their ups and downs.
Wanting something and being able to obtain are two very much different things.

… Because you`ll have to be able to deal with those on your path who want the same thing..

Are you maybe a master of puppets? Pulling the strings?
…Because, if not, you`ll have a hard time in that ring…
Your ego seems so huge, ıt`s almost taking the whole ringspace…

A black male, with a strange eyepatch appears on the screen.

Than..
word count: 134
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

The Promoter, Alexander Arcane, motions his eyes away from the Tron after the viewing of the unusual figure.... then takes a gander at both Caleb and Intake.....

Alexander Arcane: First of all- you don't make the decisions around here. I see that the championship has indeed attracted new forces... both Creature and Mortal a like. That's fine by me but ONLY ONE wrestler will stand on top of this world as the Undisputed MWE Champion, [Points his finger at the two in the ring] Now you two clowns- it's real simple... remember our deal Intake... you now fight Caleb at the next event.... if you manage to win then you will be brought into Monopoly and the federation is yours for the taking... if you LOSE then YOU'RE FIRED!

::Turns to Caleb::

Alexander Arcane: And as for you. First of all, congratulations on beating the living hell out of your mentor... John Baine. If you manage to defeat Intake then you will become the #1 contender after Straight to HELL. It's as simple as that gentlemen... now... before someone or something else decides to come into MY ring.... [he removes the belt from the case and tucks it under his right arm] I am LEAVING!
word count: 210