Dream of Reality..

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
XS The Black Pegaso

Dream of Reality..

I do not know where i stand.
I can just sense that this body o` mine won`t obey.
They say you see a light
I do not see anything
I do not know where i stand
Is this a dream? Nightmare..?

I can sense people around me, i can hear them..yet i`am unable to act or respond. What is worse i do not now if i`m alive, dead or if this is just a mind trick.
I can reminisce ..their discussions

Nurse: Is this him?

Doctor: Yes.

Nurse: Poor piece of flesh..nothing more…

Piece of flesh..
Nothing more…

I can sense the deep slumber.. I would say i need to close my eyes and rest, yet they are already shut and i guess i`ve been resting anyway…

It is the year 20XX..

Humanity is on the verge of extinction..

Earth is an almost barren, desert landscape. The waters are mostly polluted, flora has dissapeared and fauna almost too, with the exception of mutagens that inflict creepiness in the eyes of anyone stil alive from the old era…

People have spread around the globe , in small survial aiming groups. Each group reflecting their own culture and way of surviving

Some hide amidst high peaks and uzurpate the small surviving veins there.
Some others attack the first and just steal.

Others live underground..

Einstein, once said that the third world war would be fought with sticks and Stones. Yet ,even a brilliant mind can not foresee the future..

It is a paradox that something built to control and prevent spread of inofrmation, spreaded and caused Oblivion. The final big war of humanity, began with a keystroke.

At first they were niche groups, nerds, than the phenomena spread and became culture based.Than they just started stealing info, for fun, from hıgh nosed bigshots that kept their valuable info locked under stupid passwords.

In the end ..they just stupidly used their power to just pres a buton, after entering places they shouldn`t have..

Humans..

The place is small. A wooden chair and a table and origamis..
The kids loved these paper things, they could only be found in the chiefs cave room.

- Elder elder!!
- Yes..
- Elder, we found this, we found it. Is this a flower? Like the ones you showed us in the memory holding papers?

..But, it has no aroma, elder. Not like you told us they had.

He smiled, and caressed the snotty boys head with his only hand. The snot nosed punk wiped the snot from his face, proudly showing the other kids the flower and the pride of being near the elder.

The old man smiled. He had left a paper rose fort he kids to find it. This way they would be much more inclined to listen to stories about the world, as ıt once was.

- Elder!
- ..Yes..
- Please, tell us also about your arm..you never speak of it

- Do you remember Foxes? I spoke about them. They had the habit of cutting their own leg , ıf stuck in a trap..

.. There was a time…kids…

I`ts the year 201X..

No one knew where they came from…
Some call them mutants, others imply they are a superior species from a far away galaxy. Others call them Gods and worship them to the limits of sacrifice..

The government sees them as a threat. As humans mostly do, when they do not feel superior to the ones in front of them

They are..Creatures…

-How is the Project going
- Badly . Every agent sent has been a complete faliure

- I see.
- But, there is still one left

-The comatose one?
-Yes. He survived an Anaconda attack..

….

- Is thıs the one?
- From the French foreign legion or some sort of similar military or mercenary force

- ..Sellswords..
- He is in a bad shape. One eye popped out because of the snakes stranglehold. If he hadn`t managed to put his left arm betwen the snake and his neck, he wouldn`t be breathing. Obviously the arm broke..but it spared him time enough fort he others from the squad to come to aid.

- Very well..prepare the chip. Implement it within his left arm

Well, i don`t know if this is my imagination and im stil comatose or dreaming. They say reality is subjective. So even a dream can be reality or a nightmarity

I push the door..

-welcome

- …

- Let`s maket his short. Your own life ended.

- You are now government property. You`ll be called Omega Pegaso 1 or Alpha Phoenix 01. Don`t uselessly find justifications about anythıng , if it was for you, you wouldn`t be breathing. We gave you life for a reason. You are now a sodier in a special mission.

- …

- We implemented a chip within your left arm. It has two purposes:

1. Tracking, of course.
2. Depending on adrenaline level it slightly gives your left arm more power. Obviously you can`t easily manipulate it, on dangerous or never before experienced things your add level will increase. Since you are rough and tough that won`t be happening every 2 mınutes but only in primary ways for your mission.

- …

- Infiltrate the Underground scene and find and eliminate as many as possible, don`t forget to collect info. Anything is welcome. You have no limits in your actions.
- …

- The scene is called Mortal Wrestling ..more or less. Good luck…Alpha 01. You`ll need it.

..and if something happens, you are on your own...

[ Today]

I can smell the stench… Or maybe that`s parfume fort hem?
Well… I guess the pseudo scout did his job..
I might even ask someone around for my place and the head honchos place
word count: 959