Fight (Open Post)

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Intake

Fight (Open Post)

*Intake In the center of the ring with mic*
So it's been pretty quiet around here so I'm going to keep my speech pretty short. I've been waiting for a fight. I want everybody and anybody to meet me out here right now!!
word count: 46
Shi Dorsu​jun Ku

Re: Fight (Open Post)

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
http://mortalwrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/wav/dorsu/ku.mp3[/music]

燈突然消失....所有的目光轉向舞台,並意識到,他們現在是在一個超級摔跤,武術藝術家神的存在。石Dorsu軍古....來自天堂的毀滅。環的路徑與白蓮花·拉丹和作為石Dorsujun古出現 - 有畏寒脊柱誰還敢觀看。

Dorsujun古石出現從白霧的神秘島,從舞台運動的一個白色禮服和白色口罩一個一個畫白虎。弟子,Shokuo,拋出白色的軌跡上升到空氣中的花,然後轉移的方式,同時為他的主人鞠躬。

從天堂毀滅了他的第一步,慢慢地伸手進入環環的地方,......石Dorsujun古向觀眾鞠躬,並允許他的弟子中刪除他的長袍,然後掩蓋....每個人都看著他們所看到的敬畏......男人的臉被塗成白色,但紅色起泡疤痕已深深地滲透他的皮膚從他的額頭下巴對接對角線....該名男子是令人印象深刻的看...鼓鼓的肌肉和一隻貓的靈活性......亞歷山大為什麼選擇這個致命的摔跤手打雜耍,它非常有意義

攝入量只是站在那裡,從天上與他的弟子,Shokuo一起從舞台出現的大力神迷惑......作為Devastor走近環Shokuo扔進鹽的空氣和弓前脫衣石主人。球迷們被看作大規模幀Dorsujun古石脫膠,然後,他轉身進入環......之前的攝入量可以做或說什麼......石Dorsujun古卡裁縫公園垃圾桶底下他右手手指的頂端,並笑著說,因為他屬於他的屁股。

shokuo也笑!然後再返回到環Dorsujin古石挖出只能捕捉他像一根樹枝對他的左腿在後斷路器起來進。到空氣中,並滴進跳彈面對第一個墊子上......石只是站在那裡笑嘻嘻的,但決定到PIC的麥克風,而不是整理過美國地球的敗類......

TRANSLATION.....
Intake just stood there bewildered as the Devastator from Heaven emerged along with his disciple, Shokuo from the stage... as the Devastator approached the ring- Shokuo throws salt into the air and bows to his master before disrobing Shi. The fans come unglued as the massive frame of Shi Dorsujun Ku is seen and then he turns to enter into the ring..... before Intake could do or say anything.... Shi Dorsujun Ku SNAPS the top of his right fingers underneath the tailor park trash and laughs as he falls on his ass.

Shokuo also laughs! Then back into the ring Shi Dorsujin Ku scoops up Intake to only snap him like a twig against his left leg in a back breaker. Intake ricochets into the air and drops face first on to the mat.... Shi just stands there grinning but decided to pic up the mic instead of finishing off the American scum of the Earth.....

::takes off his skull mask::

Shi Dorsujun Ku: 這是什麼?這是最好的,元達所提供的嗎?這樣的狗屎一塊不應該是在相同的空間,從天堂毀滅....也沒有其他人。我已經嚇跑了夜最好的生物之一......雜耍......我和消滅我的敵人左邊和右邊....這就是為什麼我已宣布自己是一個“元達直奔地獄無可爭議的冠軍比賽的一部分......當我成為這項運動無可爭議的冠軍 - 所有低頭的毀滅,從天堂尊重和害怕!!

Shokuo translates as his master speaks in his proud native language unlike the pieces of shit Americans use to communicate with.... their asses.
"Is this it? This is the BEST that MWE has to offer? A piece of shit like this doesn't deserve to be in the same space as the Devastator from Heaven.... nor anyone else. I have scared away one of the best Creatures of the Nights... Sideshow... and I have decimated my foes left and right.... that is why I have declared myself to be a part of the MWE Undisputed Championship match on STRAIGHT TO HELL.... When I become the Undisputed champion of this sport-- all WILL bow down to the Devastator from Heaven with RESPECT AND FEAR!!!"
word count: 318
Intake

Re: Fight (Open Post)

*But While Shi Ku was talking intake rolled out of the ring and found a sledge hammer drone underneath it*
*He than hits Shi Ku in the back of the head knocking him out cold*
* Intake picks up the mic*

"Folks I'm might sorry for that brief interruption, but you see alot of people think that they have to prove something to me seeing as I'm the best I guess"

*intake walks up the ramp*

But I really came out of here for two reasons. To find a Fight or course but my second reason was to find a tag team partner so the next person who comes out better be talking about one of those two things
word count: 120