Introducing the NEW MWE Undisputed Champion.

Used for developmental stories and feuds.
Alexander Arcane
CW & MWE CHAIRMAN

Introducing the NEW MWE Undisputed Champion.

(TF: After the controversial end to the Straight to Hell PPV Event)
(ooc: due to the fact that the event didn't get played- I've decided to push forward with a storyline ending just to get the e-fed rolling in the right way- please check my ooc message on the private forum for an explanation).

Without notice.... the Mortal-Tron lights up and Alexander appears at the front of the stage with the MWE Undisputed Championship around is right shoulder... with a smug look on his face... a face of satisfaction.... he walks down the aisle and enters into the ring.... the fans boo and hiss over what happened at the ppv... but all that did was make Alexander smile even more!!! He grabs the mic....

Alexander Arcane: Boy are you people stupid and gullible to believe anything that I say. Especially... with my history... I mean c'mon here.... I didn't become the greatest promoter in this sport.... and I didn't forge the greatest federation in this sport for nothing. I AM A DAM GENIUS!!! And without further adue... I present to you... your FIRST Mortal Wrestling Undisputed Champion.........
word count: 194
KIZMAT

Re: Introducing the NEW MWE Undisputed Champion.

Press HERE for plugin to play on firefox.
http://creaturewrestling.com/GAMEMUSIC/ ... _kizzy.wav[/music]

http://creaturewrestling.com/flash/bloodsyn/theking.swf[/flashtron]

Lights CUT OUT!!!! within the infinite darkness.... all you can hear are the mortal screams.... once a red light beams from the rapters and hits the stage... a pentagram forms... and out from the glyph was the formidable Lord of all that is Blood... KIZMAT!

Kizmat raises his head and sticks his tongue out at the camera with blood dripping from his mouth... The camera then follows Kizmat towards the ring which is now highlighted by a deep crimson hue. Alexander was watching in amusement as Kizmat leaps up the apron and then walks over the top rope.... Kizmat flips his head back- with his flowing black hair whipping over. Kizmat smiles devilishly at Alexander and by this time the lights rise.

Alexander Arcane: Ladies and gentlemen... the winner and NEW MWE Undisputed Champion.... the Lord of all that is Blood.... he is... KIZMAT!! heheheeee

[Kizmat happily takes the title and then holds it up for all to bare witness too and then straps it around his waist. The fans were booing at him... both human and creature kind.]

KIZMAT: I don't owe you simpletons a DAM THING! Especially an explanation for my actions. But since I choose to amuse myself.... to see how each and every one of you fools reaction.... I'll go ahead and do it anyway. It is simple. Quite simple. I've seen how the Creatures of the Night... full of ego... full of self-pride and full of SHIT... runt this sport and drove it down into the gutter for years. You can call me a sell out... you can call me a traitor to my own kind... I don't GIVE A DAM. Because quite frankly... it is poetic justice that I became the Undisputed Champion of Mortals whereas I was denied time in and time out for becoming the Undisputed Champion of the Creatures.... I AM THE GODDAM UNCROWNED KING OF THE KINDRED!!!!

[Alexander smiles and claps his hands]

KIZMAT: And as the MWE Undisputed Champion.... I fully demand that everyone give me the respect I rightfully deserve. I not only am partially responsible for MWE for coming into being..... but Creature Wrestling as well. So it is poetic justice as I have said.... Ana natrax you sons of bitches!!!! I AM your Champion now and forever!

((ooc: open))
word count: 411
Intake

Re: Introducing the NEW MWE Undisputed Champion.

*Suddenly there is clapping*
*Everyone turns to intake standing at the top of the ring*
Yeah Kizmat you deserve it you have beaten everybody...Like Ummm
*The crowd Yells "Who"*
Well the answer to that I'm not sure but your deserve it
*Intake drops a card on the ground sets the mic next to it and walks out clapping*
word count: 60